on 11 July 2014
Arrived on time and packaged well.
The bearings are to be used on model stationary steam engines that I am building.
They are advertised as having an internal diameter of 8mm. This is not the case. The internal diameter is in fact closer to 8.1mm
In my case it does not really matter as I can machine the part to fit the bearing.
Not everyone will be able to do this. Beware!
If the bearings are bought to fit a skateboard then this discrepancy may not be of a concern.
The bearings do appear to be well made.
on 12 September 2014
These are fine for fitting to plastic wheels but more difficult fitting to aluminium scooter wheels whihc require a little tapping. It didn't take much before the centre fell out of one and the balls came loose. But the ones I fitted OK are still running fine on the kids' scooters.
on 26 July 2015
Great little bearings, I bought these to use with my little Burgess band saw as rear blade guides. They fit perfectly onto the existing bolts and I still have three spare if they wear out over time. They were well packaged and arrived in good time. Very happy.
on 26 September 2015
these are poorly made, have hardly any roll.
at first i thought this would be down to too much lube in the bearings and that the problem would correct itself after some use, but they still suck after wearing them in a bit

i would not buy these again
on 18 May 2014
For the price at the time of purchase was the best deal, have had them on my board for around a month now and the quality is fine.
on 2 September 2014
When the bearings arrived they were all sticky and hardly move at all and are basically unusable and I can't believe I wasted my money on this !
on 31 October 2014
Can't fault the delivery ect. I bought these to use in a project I was building but found that the internal bore was not the 8mm as described instead it was oversize and rough .They may still be great for skate boards but unfortunately they were not suitable for engineering projects.
on 28 January 2014
Arrived quickly. High quality bearings. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Apparently I have to write more words but I cannot think what to write...
on 20 December 2013
The bearings were not bought for the purpose they were made for. I bought them for a project I was working on, they are of excellent quality and very cheap at the price. Also at 66pence delivery Air Mail from Germany who can complain.(Royal Mail) take note. I would recommend this Item to anyone
on 27 February 2014
Hi Vktech
The product I received was skateboard bearings, now at 69 year old I don't go skateboarding, so I have another use for them.
I am using these bearings for making pulleys etc to make belt sanders, disc sanders, woodworking lathes etc. to start a woodworking workshop for making small wooden toys for charity.
I found the bearings of excellent quality, a very nice price I could afford, and they came all the way from Germany in a few days.
I am so impressed I have placed another order for double the amount.
VKTECH are a quality company in all respects, you can buy with confidence.
What other ideas could you have for these bearings.
Kind regards