on 14 April 2014
As with many other recent reviews here I was sent a completely different ottoman to the one described.

Having purchased a 76x38x38 brown faux leather ottoman with a weight limit of 150kgs, stitching detail and 2 buttons on the bench section for £20 I instead received a much cheaper 70x38x38 brown faux leather ottoman with a weight limit of 100kgs and no buttons.

When I emailed the company (Monkey Beds) they explained that the product I bought was not actually in stock, even though it is still possible to add this item to your basket and give them your money. They very much hope that customers will have the 'it's close enough' attitude and not bother returning what was originally sold to them under false pretences.

Beware of this false advertising - Amazon really is getting worse than eBay for this sort of thing.
22 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
This box was exactly what I wanted.
It looks good and doesn't look cheap considering it was a steal at just £24.99 inc free delivery. Fits in perfectly in my living room, I use it to store all of our shoes, it holds a lot and really is quite roomy inside. I was skeptical at first that it would actually hold an adults weight as a seat, but am pleasantly surprised as it really does!
I will definitely be buying another of these in the near future.
on 10 February 2014
Delivery arrived early which is excellent and on a tea time which is much better as I work during the day so I was in to receive it.
Easy to assemble however it is a little smaller than I hoped for as it stated large but I would say more of a medium size. I should have checked the measurements beforehand. I thought it might have been the height of a double bed and been a bit deeper. However, for the price it's a study piece of furniture, ideal as a toy box or to hold bedding as long as you don't have too much.
on 31 July 2013
Simple, easy to set up, strong, looks good and great value for money.

Brought two and am going to buy another one as great for hiding all the little ones toys
on 22 April 2016
Very pleased, I bought one of these and as I liked it so much I bought another! Perfectly good quality for the monies paid. A very useful and discrete-ish storage solution. Mine is currently holding board games, a Wii board, console wires/controllers and a massive blanket/throw.
review image
on 26 June 2013
not good at reviews so here gose very pleased with this up in seconds very strong and lot room so pleased going to have more and came next day all round 10/10
on 17 April 2015
Wow, well I am so pleased with these. Perfect for all my kids toys which seem to find their way into the front room all the time. Very spacious and sturdy too - can comfortably sit an adult and child next to each other when it's a seat, which my son also thinks is a very cool feature! At the end of the day, just pop the lids on and you have a tidy room that isn't dominated by kids stuff and they look really smart. Arrived the next day and such a good price too - would definitely recommend.
on 31 January 2014
This 2 seater faux leather ottoman seat is both excellent as a storage unit, and as a seat. It can hold a surprising amount of things, from books to bedsheets and is quite comfortable to sit on. In terms of looks, It is quite pleasing to the eye and sits quite tidly at the foot of my bed, though due to its nature I could quite easily place it anywhere. Surprisingly easy to set up and pack up when needed. All in all, a great buy.
on 10 October 2013
The item I ordered was brilliant when I finally got it but it was still in the wrong colour!you would think if you sent the wrong item out first time 2nd time round you would send the right one which they did but wrong colour I wanted it in black that was written to them on three occasions!in emails so I find it strange I didn't get it in black! But the seller is ok they did sort problem for me and it is lovely!
on 1 May 2015
Not very good quality :( my friends have better ones. It's only been up a week and already falling apart! The faux leather isn't very nice either.