on 4 November 2014
This is a good little gadget. I haven't used it for long enough to know how well it works, but I enjoy the vibrations on my legs where I get terrible cramp. It helps me find the pressure points for acupressure.
on 12 May 2014
Effective for back ache. Does make your hand ache a bit though. But overall very impressed with its price and performance.
on 7 November 2014
Looks quite cool.. Like a space Hopper... All colours available are nice.. I tried using.. And my hand was viberating like mad ..but then I experimented holding it in different ways and found what I assume is. The correct way as feel less viberation in hand and mre in massaging area.. Only reason giving 4 stars is how to hold is not stated ..
on 4 February 2014
The item is larger than expected and can be used to massage a variety of areas with a good effect on relaxing tight muscles.
on 16 August 2014
I am a head and neck cancer patient. Like most of us, I have had several dozen cervical lymph nodes removed. (Believe me it's no picnic; STOP SMOKING PEOPLE!) I therefore have dreadful lymphedema in my face, mouth, throat, etc., making swallowing even harder and making everything SO much harder. My Lymphedema nurse leant me a Hivamat machine giving a vibrating massage to drain the lymph away. But I have to give it back after 2 weeks for another patient.

So I bought this little massager for after I give th Hivamat back. It arrived in less than 24 hours! It is EXCELLENT!

In lymphedema massage you have to be slow and gentle and you CAN do it with this as long as you don't press hard. The vibration is even and it is a sturdy little machine. I honestly do feel it will help.

I know I am lucky to have the NHS for all my cancer and lymphedema treatment - not all of you have this luxury. So if you have lymphedema in your poor face like me, or anywhere else, DO give this little machine a try. You won't regret it!
77 comments17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Well packaged. Lovely to use. Hubby rubs it on my back when it aches and it's really soothing
on 24 September 2014
Strong vibrating massaging gadget, great for easing those aches and pains
on 15 September 2014
Very Noisy and not a great deal of power. Disappointed.
on 5 November 2014
My girlfriend wanted me to get a massager for her, I went for these as the reviews were great and the price was very good, and she was not disappointed, these are very good. Especially good for sore backs!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2014
Amazing that revived 3 of them on next day after I ordered in the evening!
The massager looks nice but not really helpful for the shoulder pain, it is good for the relaxing the leg!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse