Colour Name: Black|Change

on 5 August 2013
i love it defo a 5 star rating i thought it would have taken ages to deliver coming from china but very fast delivery ,,and its so smooth to use the board is awsome love the little tool ya get that you can pop out the keys you use the most to replace with the see through ones ,,the mouse is really comfy in the hand and has all the buttons i love ,,thanks for an awsome bit of kit at a great price
on 25 October 2014
Keyboard's picture is a lie, space between keys doesn't glow, only keys glow.

I have been using this for programming and gaming and never ran into any problem.

Cons:
- keyboard keys lose their color quite fast (I have been using this keyboard for at least 8 hours a day though)

Pros:
- cheap
- high quality mouse with a good grip
- mouse barely show any sign of using after so many months of using it extensively
- very solid keyboard
on 10 June 2016
I ordered this expecting these to break within a few weeks of heavy use, I'm glad I was wrong these are both cheap but dont let that fool you they are both very well made. I play a lot of games and expected the keys to give out with excessive pressing, its been around 2 years and they all still work which is suprising as Ive had keyboards which cost 200+ break after just a few months. The mouse is smooth on both my desk and mousepad and feels very comfortable in hand and glides along the surface as you would expect from a high quality product. Having extras on the mouse is a massive bonus, you are able to change how sensitve the mouse is with the simple click of a button which is a great help during intese gaming sessions which require moments of high accuracy. Along with this there is a double click button for those who are slightly lazy which proves just as useful as the previous function mentioned with regards to gaming, just to the side of this button are two others which slide your webpages up and down they are placed in a very convenient and comfortable posistion just like the rest of the mouse. Ontop of the quality of the product the shipping is also worth mentioning, it came in a very well protected cardboard box within another box with a lot of packing ensuring my items didnt get damaged, ontop of this the shipping was much faster then expected I recived it within 7 days of placing my order which was a pleasent suprise. Hopfully this gives you a feel of what the item is like and helps you decide to purchase this excellent product.
on 2 March 2015
the keys are very easy to press and the blue back light is very clear, but just to note before buying this is the keyboard and the mouse are both USB and the key's them selves are set up in the american way of that makes any sense. To solve the problem of keys not working it comes with a packet of spare keys and and key remover which is very helpful. The mouse itself is quite small for an adult it has DPI control on it do no messing with the mouse sensitivity in game over all a very good set up.
on 13 November 2013
Not a bad product, quite cheap but well made. Suits my purposes well although an ability to turn the brightness of the backlight would be good as it is quite bright.

Arrived a week late but at least it arrived.
on 20 February 2016
I bought this as I was a silly sausage and spilt water on my old keyboard!
When you first see it like me you will think WTF is this! Don't be fooled it is actually an ok bit of kit. It's not Cyborg / Razar / Corsair levels but it is actually pretty good. Changing the back lights semi easy enough but mine was defective and wouldn't change but that didn't put me off anyway. Keys are light to use and not too loud.
The minor issue I had is the keys don't have light up letters that is it.
Honestly if you need a cheap gaming keyboard take a peek and then save for something more exotic.
Can't speak for the mouse as that survived the downing. Still in the box it came in.
on 30 November 2013
The ergonomics of the keyboard suit my large hands and the backlit display is a nice touch, although aesthetically pleasing rather than necessary. The mouse on the other hand feels like lag in your hand whilst trying to play BF4! The base is hard plastic and sounds horrible on my mouse Matt. If you are looking for a mouse for general office use and not for FPS gaming then I would recommend it, however if it is pinpoint accuracy and attention to detail - steer clear.
on 14 October 2013
Got this for my son's Christmas present. Have tried it out before wrapping it up. I love it thinking of getting myself one now :-)
on 31 January 2014
So,I bought this mouse and keyboard loving the design. It arrived and again I loved the look of it. Keyboard lights up very well and is easy to use. However, the mouse I keep having problems with. It works at times, but sometimes it does not. I have updated by drivers, took a look online on why it may not be working and cannot find a solution. So therefore I was a little let down by the product. My other mouse works fine so it must just be a faulty one that I have received. Something to keep in mind if you are going to be purchasing this product.
on 16 November 2014
Claims you can not type £ but here I am doing so. If you have it set to UK on your PC then you can type £.

Overall great keyboard, lights up beautifully. Can't seem to get the mouse wheel to stay lit up, not sure if it can but wish it could. If anyone knows how to make it stay lit please comment below :)

Fast delivery, was a sign for so keep that in mind.

Love that the Caps etc lights up blue, hate the standard green lights on normal keyboards.