on 31 May 2013
I tasted Anokhee wines from Vallonne Vineyards at a recent wine event, they are the best Indian wines I have tasted and I have tasted a few. Floral, fruity and vibrant. Pairs well with spicy food, especially with sea food and chicken.
Anokhee Chenin Blanc Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
on 14 June 2013
I was looking for a nice red wine to go with an Indian meal for a dinner party I was hosting for friends who enjoy good quality wines. I came across this indian red wine. It's rich taste and flavours compliments indian dishes really well. A well deserved compliment to Anokhee Wines. I highly recommend this wine to anyone who enjoys good Indian food and appreciates a high quality wine.