on 31 December 2013
I found this BBQ to be very disappointing when it arrived the lid was dented the welds on the seems on the lid looked like it was a first attempt by who ever made it . I Contacted KMS who we purchased it from and they were not really interested and I found they to be very rude, they said they didn't have a replacement as they had none in stock even though they were showing stock on the internet. In ended with them offering a small reduction but I have never been happy with this purchase and would not buy from this company again..
0Comment44 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2013
choose this because of the price
all parts all body parts are stainless steel.
poor detail on instructions for side burner and ignitor, but easy to work out.
2 nut and bolts not supplied for the bottom door stop.
Great quality.
on 5 August 2014
side burner not working the rear left fitting were the wheel fits was loose not welded properly I have had to try to repair it myself looks a mess never buy foxhunter again
on 11 August 2015
Sadly, this BBQ looks good in pictures but would not have bought it if I had inspected it in person. There is no layer for taking lava rocks, so it is just a grill, but the worst problem is that the fat collection tray is fixed! So, with no lava rocks upon which the fat can burn off, the tray fills up quickly, and the only way to clean it is to disassemble the whole product! An example of a low cost Chinese product looking the part, but a lesson in that "you get what you pay for". Not used to leaving negative feedback, but don't waste money on this piece of kit. On the upside the company delivered on time and I had no problems. The other big issue is that this is delivered without a gas hose or regulator, so don't expect to build it (1 hour) then fire up for friends! You need to buy one and I think this may technically breach sale of goods and services regulations......a bit like buying an iron with no plug......Amazon have a duty to check this out.....
on 15 August 2013
As described great vale for money, fit for purpose, arrived on time, well packaged very easy to assemble flat pack can be harder
on 24 August 2013
This barbeque has worked faultlessly through several recent parties. It is light weight to move around yet built strongly. It cleans easily afterwards and still looks like new. I am very pleased with this item and have recommended it to my friends.
on 4 August 2015
The BBQ itself is ok and runs well but had a few MAJOR flaws.

First it didn't come with a hose to and regulator to connect to the gas bottle. I have been told it is technically ILLEGAL for someone to sell a BBQ without the pipe in the UK so hope i'm wrong here otherwise laws being broken by the seller.

My other issue is with the side burner. The pipe that fits the connection to this has a mesh covering over part of it which I assume is designed to allow air to flow in and allow mixing with the gas during combustion. However the brief period I tried it simply started pusing a large amount of gas out this hole which was rather worrying.

Overall it does the job, don't know if my experiences here were unique ones (which they may well be).
on 26 July 2014
The packages arrived at the same time on the first day of the delivery schedule. I thought the instructions were a little vague but if you work 2 or 3 diagrams ahead it's not difficult to put together. The heat diffusors seem a little short and fall off the two holding screws very easily, but all in all I'm very satisfied with the product and the delivery.
on 8 June 2015
Good barby but a bit noisy with the gas on. Doors forever dropping off so left off now. Putting it together wasn't the easiest but have had worse! I like it and for the price its difficult to find better. KMS were prompt with delivery. Overall not bad whilst I'm still getting used to it.
on 31 July 2014
I really like the BBQ, however a few things to note. The assembly instructions were poor (the part where you are connecting the spark button) also the metal sections that cover the pipes are flimsy and always fall off. there also were a couple of dents when it has arrived. It is ok for price, hence getting 3 stars