on 19 January 2014
My 9yr boy loves this quilt cover, I think it has a wonderful picture including a nice picture on the reversable side, the colours are nice without being too dark and makes a fine addition to his room. Price was very good compared with market place and I would recommend as a general spend and especvially as a treat or present.
on 18 December 2013
My 6 year old loves monsters university and this has been a big help in getting him back into his own bed !!
on 30 April 2014
I am only giving one star because there isn't an option for no stars....this quilt cover is to quilt covers what Izal is to toilet roll...it's like sleeping under Izal too....not comfy AT ALL....pay a bit more and sleep under something that keeps you warm and doesn't crunch when you turn over....it's been on the bed for 2 nights and it is now in the charity bag....waste of money...
on 2 April 2014
Goods delivered quickly and just as described. My grandson will love it when he stays at the weekend. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for Monsters University bedding and even has the benefit of being reversible.
on 12 April 2014
My item arrived quickly, but was the wrong thing that came compleatly, I wanted a Monster Inc quilt cover and a moshi monster quilt came. I have returned item for a refund as it will arrive to late now as it was a pressie.
on 1 April 2014
My 4 year old son absolutely loved it when he received this beddin and couldn't wait to get into bed brilliant quality bedding aswell would defo reccomend :-)
on 24 July 2014
The bedding is great it's reversible great quality washes great and was cheaper than other online and shops would recommend 100%
on 8 September 2014
Not the softest quilt cover I've ever had but my son loves the picture and it even gets him into bed at night. Bonus!!!
on 2 September 2014
Bright colours that don't fade in wash. Great Stuff.
on 13 July 2014
It's good colour and style and value of the money

See one answered question