Format: Blu-rayChange

on 16 September 2013
The legendary keyboard maestro from Deep Purple has left us with a final bow, and we will cherish this concert for ages. Just before
i played the disc i will admit there were a few "tears' rolling down my eyes and for good reason. Can you imagine what was going through Jon's mind with only a few weeks to go? I would hate to think, but gee everyone concerned did an absolutely stellar job in completing the final concert. Everyone "banded" together to help the great man out. In all it's glory it sounds great in 5.1. The music of Deep Purple and Jon's legacy will live on in years to come.
on 29 August 2013
When I purchased this I didn't realise it came with a behind the scenes making off DVD. What a surprise!! The insight this gives into the remaking of this stunning piece of work in awe inspiring,

I had the honour of seeing Jon Lord with Deep Purple and Whitesnake, what a true gentleman who was truly gifted and an awesome muscian.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 March 2015
Blu-ray & CD:

1: Moderato - Allegro
2: Andante
3: Vivace - Presto

In 2.0 and 5.1 DTS-HD master audio
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2015
This man was a true artist. If this doesn't touch you, you really need a better sound system or you have no soul.
on 5 October 2014
Awesome
on 8 December 2013
Firstly I received this item in broken case that didn't make me glad. CD is well, but earlier I purchased boxset CD+DVD so I've already have one. And this set I bought for the sake of Blu Ray only. But for addition to first trouble my player has refused to read this disk and stuck. So I can't to recommend this set for anything else.
11 comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2013
One of my favorites in the rock history, but I was disappointed on this item and maybe it's my mistake i didn't pay attention that the whole thing is a making of!
22 comments0 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse