Package Quantity: 1Change

on 22 November 2013
We bought these for toilet training our 3 year old at night so we didn't need to keep washing sheets every day (and also changing them every night). It says on the instructions to put under the sheet, which we'll probably do once our little one has gotten a bit better at getting up for the toilet (she's a really deep sleeper). For now we put them over the sheet, which works fine as the side they lie on (the absorbent side) is very soft. Because they are waterproof this allows us to quickly change them in the middle of the night without the sheet getting wet. They tuck in nicely to the bed under the mattress so they don't move when the kids roll about (this is a single bed not a smaller cot bed and don't have many issues with it staying in place, occasionally when they're particularly restless they don't stay tucked in). Been using them for nearly a year now, very happy with them, never had to change the sheet due to it being wet. They're very compact so easily thrown in a bag for travelling.

Also tried the Huggies version, nowhere near as good (from what I remember they weren't as big, seemed to make my little one warm and had to be stuck down which I wasn't keen on).
on 14 October 2010
I have used these for a while now, however finding it difficult to get them locally, so I needed to get them on line, Great product, vey pleased.
on 30 January 2014
We get these for my elderly grandmother who needs these for occasional accidents after a fall - they were recommended to us by family friends with disabilities. Very reasonably priced, they fit on the bed well and stay in place as she turns herself into bed, and keep the bed dry.

It's a shame they don't come out with teapot and cake designed ones for the oldies!
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2011
I bought the Pamper Bed Mats to use on the bed of my partner who is 80years old and suffers from Alzheimers' decease. They are excellent and I shall certainly get some more.
on 21 February 2013
Bought these to use in my mothers' bed. She's got dementia and incontinence, and these mats fit the bed better than any adult aimed ones I could find in the chemists.
on 22 September 2010
It took some time to track these down, having heard about them, as I couldn't find them in the shops. I tried using disposable changing mats which are similar, but they were too small and moved around because there is no way of securing them (mind you I didn't put them under the sheet which might have helped a little!). Glad I made the effort to find these though; they have proved very useful - perfect for putting on the bed during daytime naps 'just in case'. (Haven't got as far as nighttime without nappies yet, but I'm sure they will be even more invaluable then!). They are supposed to go under the sheet with 'wings' that fit under the matress to secure them in place, but I don't always bother as they are plenty big enough and my son sleeps quite happily on top of one. A towel over it makes it softer and, to me, is preferable to having to strip the bed and wash the sheets! I did feel slightly guilty on the environment front and wondered about buying a washable version, however these will last for ages if they are not 'used'. They are also compact enough to send off to the childminder or take away on holiday easily. These are very reasonably priced compared to some so I'm glad bought them. Highly recommended!
11 comment29 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2010
Excellent product to protect your mattress from accidents. Cheapest way to buy them is in bulk through Amazon. A great deal compared to other retailers.
on 4 April 2013
Very impressed with this product. It did exactly what I wanted it too. Fitted my daughters single bed perfectly and it held in place. The bed mat soaked up the wee fully with no leakage through. I would highly recommend this product.
on 18 September 2013
these have sticky backs to help stay in place. Didn't leak and much easier than having wet sheets to change.
on 16 October 2013
Our son is a heavy sleeper and not always dry through the night but we had to move on from pull ups. We had been using Huggies bed mats - which for some reason we can only seem to find at Boots - which are excellent but more expensive. Seeing the good reviews and being a good make - we always used pampers nappies - and the bulk discount, I thought I would give these a try.

I have to be honest and say that they are not a patch on the Huggies type. They do not have any sort of tape to secure them and they do not tuck under the bed properly as they are not long enough. With the Huggies mats you can easily secure them on top of the bedsheets, it will not move and our son doesn't even notice its there. If, like me, you are not a fan of stripping a bed at 3am when an accident occurs, the Huggies mat could just be removed and a new one stuck on without the need to change the sheets. This is a far quicker and easier process. However, with the Pampers pad you must put it under the sheet to have any hope of it being secure - and this is not guaranteed - hence you are back to sheet stripping in the middle of the night. I'm going back to the Huggies type as I value my sleep too much!

I would also take this opportunity to recommend the Wet-Stop 3 bed wetting alarm, available on Amazon - hopefully we won't be needing the pads for much longer.

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Alarm-Green