on 3 November 2015
I picked out this jigsaw for myself last year as I love jigsaws and Christmas. Win win eh? I loved the charming picture although I guessed (correctly!) that all the snowmen would be a challenge! It was my first time to do a jigsaw of this magnitude by myself and I'm proud to say that I completed it. I think it would be too difficult for a child unless they had a lot of help.

There were no missing pieces and I thoroughly enjoyed making it. I was very happy with this purchase and now I'm starting to think about this year's jigsaw.
on 24 October 2013
I have always enjoyed the snowman and for some reason jigsaws in our house always get done at Christmas. a perfect Christmas jigsaw
on 9 December 2013
Admittedly, there are no kids in our house (only big ones!). My husband and I got this for December evenings and it is a lovely Christmas puzzle--not too difficult, but not overly easy. It only took us a few days to finish, but I highly recommend it.
on 12 December 2013
Purchased this for myself and husband to do over the holidays. Its such a pretty image of the snowman. We havent actually started it yet so i cant comment on how diffficult/easy it is. But im sure we will have many a good xmas enjoying this puzzle.
on 20 November 2013
At Christmas we always purchase a jigsaw to do on the dark winter nights and this was just an eyecatcher as soon as I saw it. The jigsaw was well packed very quick delivery and being a Ravensburger jigsaw I am sure we will not be disappointed.
on 26 May 2016
Good quality puzzle. Really enjoyed doing this.
on 12 October 2014
Really good puzzle to do, it takes a quite a long time but very interesting, the border edge does take a while and I would recommend doing that last! Very pretty puzzle, especially for Snowman and the Snowdog fans.
on 21 February 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift.
Well packaged, fast delivery.
Recipient delighted. Hours of old fashioned fun for the whole family over the holiday
A good easy transaction. Can't say fairer than that!
on 13 November 2014
What's not to like!!! A lovely, good quality jigsaw, a must for any fan of the snowman. Fast delivery and a very fair price. Would definately recommend both seller and product.
on 1 March 2016
Great Christmas puzzle - provided hours of entertainment for the family over the holidays. The double border was rather tricky, but kept things interesting! Would recommend.