on 23 September 2013
Well it does what is says.
Have been using Sylk for a long time after a friend's recommendation.
It isn't cheap but it isn't messy and lasts a long time.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2015
My doctor gave me this on prescription, I am 67 years constantly suffering from Urine Infections, this believe it or not helped, I have been using this for over 6 months and had no infections since I started using it. It has acted like a barrier as well as moisturising.
on 21 January 2014
very comfortable to use and it is not greasy or at all irritant,. Definitely worth the extra money. I recommend this to any menopausal woman
on 11 December 2013
nothing better for this type of natural lubrication. price could be better though
or larger amounts for the same cost
on 9 September 2014
This product is very good, does exactly what it is intended to do. I will always use this product now that I have tried it. Good fast delivery and fitted through the letter box.
on 10 September 2013
The picture Amazon advertises this with is misleading. It makes you think you are receiving 2 large Sylks and a third smaller one. In fact you are receiving 2 small bottles enclosed in 2 cardboard packs. The product itself is excellent.
on 28 March 2014
I was really looking forward to trying this but all it did was irritate and make me feel swollen. Not for me at all.
on 13 February 2015
Excellent product for post menopausal dryness. I have been using it for more than a year and it has made my life much more comfortable. Shame there is no applicator supplied with it, but still worth buying.
on 8 January 2015
This was a good deal after searching for cheaper ones on the internet. A small drop goees along way and is very lubricating, perfect for those dry moments, won't use any others since finding this.
on 5 October 2013
life is back to normale after having surgery, that made being intermit very painful,it is great to be getting our lives back on track

See one answered question