on 20 June 2014
Never used this before but tried it on holiday and it was amazing, tanning was quicker and no burning, end result an amazing tan, definitely would use this again, nothing compares to it :)
on 9 May 2014
We found this on holiday last year and tried it,its the best sun lotion I have used if you want a lovely colour
on 21 March 2014
Has a hint of colour in but not a fake tan will not send you orange, smells like bubblegum but does not linger. Fast service happy with everything
on 24 February 2015
Just returned from 2 weeks in Lanzarote and although the weather wasn't very good I got the best tan ever. I used it with the tan accelerated and will continue to use it when in the sun. I have a pale skin so it was great that I didn't burn. A great product.
on 11 September 2015
Fantastic product- stops you from burning. Only thing to watch is that it has a colour in it which can stain light swimming suits. Would not stop me using it- best sun lotion I have ever used!! Use the SPF 15 for a few days though.
on 22 July 2015
Amazing product I have allergies and tanning doesn't really work for me, but this stuff if great I'm golden brown, no burning, no peeling, no reactions, just perfect skin would very much recommend and use again.
on 10 August 2014
i like this product but when it arrived and i opened it the inside of the jifffy bag was covered in the lotion so badly i could not read the invoice, so yes the product is good but better packaging is needed.
on 19 September 2015
loved it! give you the instant tan too, but not the orange fake look - nonon , gorgeous chocolate sun kissed tan! absolutely loved it!
made me look so much darker too!
on 15 January 2016
Great product,used on second week of holiday in Spain and had a great tan. Goes on well, not messy or sticky will definitely purchase again
on 31 July 2014
yeah very happy with the product always use Australian gold and would love to know when anymore offers become available .
Hanks