on 25 February 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old son as something to unwrap as had proper drum kit hiding in the loft. It's Ok for the money but a bit flimsy. Stand snapped in a couple of days but he still has it on his desk in his bedroom and 'plays' it sometimes.
on 20 February 2014
My son wanted this drum kit for Christmas.it is beautiful design and colours but unfortunately it is too weak and broke after a few days.Ok for decoration but not to touch!!
on 1 April 2014
This broke as we tried to put it together. We'll never know what it's like to be giants in a rock band now.
on 19 August 2014
I bought this as a Secret Santa present for my boss. Yes, I was the poor sod who had to buy for the boss. He liked it, or seemed to. At any rate it looked good. I wanted a go but I never got one. I had hoped that it would be hanging around the office but he's far too corporate for that sort of thing - clear desk policy, all that, you know?

Anyway. Hopefully I'll get someone I actually like for a Secret Santa this year.

Oh dear, I'm talking about Christmas already! It's only August. I must be mad. Mind you, I saw a shop selling tinsel the other day. I nearly got off the bus to go and remonstrate but then my wife reminded me that I was only wearing my slippers and she said I had a stain on my pullover. And it was raining. Well, a bit. And I didn't have my wellingtons and I get a cold. I'm very delicate like that. I quite like wearing my wellingtons, though, so i always hope for wet weather because i like to splash in puddles.

Anyway - I'd buy this again.
on 22 January 2014
Gave this as a Secret Santa; It's quite good, actually, and really looks the part. More an ornament than a toy, tho'.
on 13 March 2014
This was bought as a bit of fun for my son who was getting a real drum kit for his birthday, but as we were away for his birthday a full kit was obviously not a practical thing to pack! It's quite fun, but very flimsy. The cymbal keeps falling off and everything once set up is a bit precarious. Easy to set up, but not sure it will last very long.
on 26 June 2014
Only bought as a little novelty gift to raise a smile, so I wasn't really expecting anything of particularly decent quality... and it definitely met those expectations. Was in the bin by the end of the day, but at least it got the smile I'd hoped for.
on 22 March 2014
They 're a fun novelty item the drums are fine but the black stand items are weak at the connecting sections thus I was using super glue on set up. But now stuck all working well.
on 8 April 2015
For the price I was shocked at just how good these are. Bought them for a drummer friend I work with and with this and my uke we actually had a nice little jam in the office.
on 12 February 2014
bought as 'joke' extra Xmas gift for man friend that was proper session & band drummer 1970s & 1980s... he loved it... what else can I say?

See one answered question