on 3 February 2014
I needed a new mp3 player to replace a broken Sony one and didn't fancy spending another £80 odd on a new one so thought i will give this gizmo a go, for £13 I thought it was worth a punt. I'm glad i did, its a great little item, ok it takes a little while to work out the function buttons but within 20 mins i had worked it all out without looking at the instruction booklet and within the hour i had put 30-40 albums on the player using cut and paste from my computer and still plenty of free space left to add many more albums. .

The player does come with free headphones but i'm not expecting them to be great so using my own headphones and I must say the sound quality is just as good as old sony mp3. There aren't any bells and whistles but as i only want it to have all my Heavy Metal music together to play when i want then it does the job very nicely. The battery appears to be lasting a good time at present so hopefully it will continue the same way, (i know others have said the battery dies quickly after a while) .

So first impressions are this is excellent value at £13.00 and i'm tempted to purchase another one for my funk/soul collection.

UPDATE MAY 13TH,
The one purchased in Feb is still working perfectly with a good battery life and no issues with the connecter breaking, in fact i have since purchased 3 more of these little gems and have had no problems at all. I haven't tried the radio as i haven't listened to an FM station in many a year so i can't comment on how good the signal is.
0Comment54 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2014
We bought this for our nine year old and she loves it. We were a bit disappointed it didn't come with a box or instructions. It arrive in bubble wrap inside a jiffy bag - not great for giving as a present. However it is easy to use so maybe instructions are not needed. Overall we were pleased with it.
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2014
My Mp3 player died on me and shock horror all my Rascal Flatts music was in Mp3 format, what to do? Easy go on Amazon and find a cheap replacement!!! That part was easy, but which one to get? I just want to listen to my music so I wanted an easy to use device with a good memory and great sound, so after reading countless details and reviews I chose this one. It arrived within 2 days well packaged and in good condition. I couldn't wait to get it up and running so I read the leaflet on how to get going. Now most of the reviews I read did say that the instructions were poor to misleading and I have to agree with these 100%, I would say they were written by someone for which English is not their first language or they have been translated literally from another language. They are very misleading and hard to follow in some parts, however saying that I did get a vague idea of what to do so I started charging it via my laptop (charging lead was provided) at the same time I started loading my beloved Rascal Flatts tunes onto my device, this was extremely simple to do and very very quick, using drag and drop. So now my player was fully charged and loaded with music, time to listen, and once I navigated through the process and by trial and error found out how to get it to play (I would suggest trial and error over reading the instructions), which took about 10 mins I was pleasantly suprised by the sound quality, it's amazing.So on summing up if you want something not to big or small to listen to music on with a big enough screen that you can actually see what is displayed, with great sound this is the one for you.
11 comment79 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2014
Bought this for myself to replace an ipod but didn't want to spend the money on an apple product. Was delivered really quickly and looks exactly like an ipod nano! Had a little difficulty figuring out how to put music on it without any instructions but it was pretty straight forward (Removable Disk E or whatever, just drag music files onto it). Only thing is, it doesn't have a shuffle mode and you can't choose a song, so you can only flick past every song until you find the one you want, but if you're not a fussy person like me, it's a great little player, good quality sound and even has a couple games!
55 comments37 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2014
Ordered, delivered and the item was fantastic, it's never left my daughters ear.
Love the fact you can always ask them for advice as well. Great after service.
Just about to treat myself as well to one.
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2014
13.4.2014 - This is the second revision of my review of this product. See below for the last. After three weeks of use (of a replacement product) the display screen has now crashed. Through the 'abstract image' on screen i can't see any useful detail to know how to programme its use. Chances are I will accidentally delete everything on next use! This has proved to be unfit for purpose and in my view to be avoided.

Previously - I have now had two of these players. After complaining about extraneous noises whilst listening to music and being unable to get a radio signal I was sent a second machine with the promise it would be checked before despatch. The second player had exactly the same faults. If you listen through headphones (and I have tried three different sets) during quiet passages of music there is a squeaking sound like a treadwheel being used inside the player. Its fine for louder music and fine through a stereo system. The radio just doesn't work. I wouldn't buy this knowing what I know now even at the price I paid.
on 12 January 2015
Although this item was very cheap the quality of the product was awful so I threw it straight in the bin.
on 22 October 2013
Great little product for the price. Also excellent customer service and after sales advice. I bought this for my daughter to see if she would like an iPod. She uses it every day! Not bothering with iPod. This is good enough
0Comment22 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2014
Although there was a fault found them quick to put things right, sending back was made easy as possible and effortless
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 December 2015
An awful item that isnt worth a fiver.

Very poorly made.

Instructions are useless.

Software is very slow & clunky and look like it comes straight out of the 1980s.

Buttons dont all work.

Most of the gushing 5 star reviews are fake or from people who got the item free.

These are mass produced in China and sold under various brand names with various prices. They are all awful.

Please dont waste your money on this.