on 11 March 2015
This treadmill is superb. It is so smooth , almost noiseless and very good value.I am a lapsed intermediate runner, Due to knee problems from road running.this machine is so comfortable to run on, you could go on it barefoot.very pleased and can recommend It.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this for my wife and she is in love with it, A very strong treadmill and hope it last for ages, It does a very good job.
on 17 March 2015
Meets my needs very good, all the family happy with it only downer was the delivery told 3 dates it would arrive had to use annual leave for this but it didn't come until 2 weeks later without any warning lucky my son was on a day off
on 31 August 2014
I bought it directly from JLL since it was slightly cheaper. Excellent product and easy to assemble, sales department was very helpful and received a free matt with my order. The treadmill is sturdy and easy to fold.
on 11 June 2015
This item was delivered quickly at a time convenient to myself, The 2 men were excellent, manoeuvring the large packages through a narrow hall and doors with care. It was straightforward to put together, the factory settings were perfect, and it is solid and robust and has worked perfectly to date. No complaints at all.
on 17 December 2015
JLL S400. I could have bought this machine direct from JLL for a few £'s less but decided to buy through Amazon because they gave me that extra level of guarantee. From the outset JLL were very communicative with quick replies to emails. JLL went that extra mile to fit and to move the delivery date to suit me as I was very busy (Saturday morning delivery at no extra cost). Best off all JLL use 'Arrow XL' for the delivery (two man team). I received text messages from 'Arrow XL' the day before delivery and also right the way up to when they were just minutes away from my house. Delivery team placed the treadmill exactly where I was going to unpack it and set it up. Unpacking and setting up was very easy as it had been positioned where I wanted it. It took me less than 30 minutes on my own to assemble it. I did cheat however as I downloaded the user guide and assembly instructions from the JLL web site a few days earlier so I know exactly what to do when the time came. Plugged in stepped on and I was away, music playing through the on-board speakers. Only been using it since 5th December 2015 but overall I am really impressed with the performance and operation of my SLLS400. Use it daily for about two hours plus in a straight session. Will update this review in a couple of months time.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2015
Quite large in the room but gym quality build .Bought for my elderly mother to keep active .Simple to understand controls .I need to adjust the belt but they assure me this is easy .Very heavy when carrying downstairs , needs 2 men preferably 3 .
on 14 November 2014
Good treadmill for the price, quiet, and solid feeling, no problems with delivery or assembly. Very happy
on 12 August 2015
Excellent home treadmill. Comfortable running board length, sufficient programme, speed and incline choices. It is heavy but it also feels substantial. Am enjoying using it.
on 13 January 2016
Very well made, very sturdy (and very heavy!). I love the bluetooth functionality, which means I can watch the iPad when running and the speakers are loud enough for me.

A few reasons it is not 5 stars. Not big things at all but wanted to note all the same
The manual - must not have been written by someone who has English as a first language. Makes it unnecessarily complicated to read and understand.
Pace - I run at the same pace all the time, so know it well. It may just be because it is new, but I've found it tougher on this treadmill than on the treadmill in the gym.
Cup holders - they suggest they are for keys etc which is fair enough, but I would think most people would hold a drink in here. But for this they are too horizontal to allow water bottles to stay in them easily
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse