on 25 August 2013
Product has met all my expectations. The size makes it extremely portable. The detachable keyboard enables it to switch between laptop and tablet simply. The screen and keyboard are clear and precise. The battery life between recharges is outstanding.
on 3 April 2014
Still learning to make the most of windows 8. The device seems to deliver, extra storage is very good, MS office available on this model and battery lasts very long as promised.
Tablet won't charge without the docking keyboard and a microUSB won't charge it, you must use the Acer supplied cable which plugs to the keyboard only.
Overall happy
on 11 August 2014
It's OK when it works, but you can never say for sure whether it will switch on or not.

The keyboard has it's own battery, but it doesn't always connect. Meaning that sometimes Windows reports that there is only one battery. When the keyboard battery is flat, it may take a lot of efforts to make it charge - tablet will simply not recognize either the keyboard battery or the keyboard itself. The usual cure for that is to reconnect the keyboard a few times. Annoying, but that's how it works.

The keyboard is far from being comfortable, with lunatic touchpad. It's not sensitive at all. Every device has it's own touchpad sensitivity, for example my Lenovo notebook has hyper-sensitive touchpad which reacts even to notepad's screen, and Iconia's touchpad is the opposite, especially when it comes to clicking.

I managed to upgrade the OS to Windows 8.1 Pro, since I have the license, and it requires the USB port of the keyboard for both booting USB stick and USB keyboard. That's right - during the Windows upgrade process you can't use the tablet keyboard or the on-screen keyboard. I had situations when tablet was working in screen mode (no touch-screen) and there would be no option to bring it back to life without the USB port. This also means, that you should get yourself a USB hub, because there is only one USB socket and you'll need to connect two devices during the OS reinstallation.

If you are not planning to upgrade Windows to Pro, you can at least install the Windows 8.1 from Windows Store, and it's free for you. In that case there is a good chance that you won't need a USB keyboard attached, but if you are planning to heavily utilize this tablet, the USB hub and keyboard are must. And perhaps a mouse, as the touch pad is terrible.

Another problem with this tablet is that by default it doesn't shut down. I forgot how do they call this "technology", which basically doesn't allow you to shut down, and simply puts computer to sleep, which drains the battery. It takes some time to reconfigure the tablet to stop using all that pre-installed goodness and start behaving like a normal tablet.

Overall, I would advise to buy the latest Surface Pro instead.
on 6 June 2014
PC is fine - for as long at it works. I have two, the 1st being replaced by identical PC in less than 2 weeks. The 1st time I used it on a long trip (hey that why you get the 20 hours battery right!)... it choose to lock up and not reboot, Basically if the system goes into sleep mode with the screen open, it will later not liven up for use. It still working as it has a little "buzz" when you press the window start button, but screen is dead. If you leave for a few days and battery discharges 100% and then plug in charger... it all works fine again. Basically its a design fault as I have now had 2 and both do the same. Full refund please and will buy elsewhere. A real pity as my last Acer mini PC lasted 5 years without fault...but it needs a new battery!... Ironic or what..
on 28 August 2014
Good little notebook/tablet which fits what I needed well. The only negative is that the socket to recharge is in the keyboard so I cannot take the tablet away by itself - minor point which only came to light when I considered taking it on holiday as a "Kindle"!
on 2 July 2014
I bought this to replace my old acer laptop (which I dropped). The touch screen and different layout took a bit of getting used to, but I love it. Great little piece of kit.
on 25 July 2014
I bought this for my partner and he loves the fact that it can be used like a lap-top and a tablet too.
on 28 August 2014
An excellent product and easy to use. Found WIFI straight away.