Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 31 October 2013
i am a regular drinker of whisky, have never before tasted anything like this, is certainly different, well worth a try.
on 23 July 2013
I love this stuff a little too much a wicked blend of cinnamon and whiskey it's very very good indeed
on 23 December 2013
This is a liqueur whisky with a great cinnamon flavour and warming aftertaste - even if you're not a whisky lover, you'd probably enjoy this at Christmas time.
on 8 May 2014
You must try this with either apple juice, appletise or apple tango. Its alcoholic apple pie.
I buy mine from a corner shop in Mansfield for £16.99 70cl
on 22 July 2014
This arrived quickly and well packaged. I already knew I loved the drink after being introduced to it in the Sportsman Rock Bar in Sheffield. I have friends who unlike me hate whiskey and still love this drink. Literally beautiful, although make sure you drink it on ice to avoid the chesty burn (well unless you like that feeling). Sincerely lush! Often compared by my friends to tasting like those fire Jawbreakers that you can get.
on 9 May 2014
Very happy with this product, I live in england and although I always look for this in local shops, I have never found it. The product arrived quickly and was wrapped in alot of bubble wrap to protect the bottle. The whiskey itself is lovely, anybody who likes atomic fireballs will love this drink cause it tastes exactly like it. Im not a huge whiskey fan, but I love this drink.
on 6 June 2014
I wanted to give my boyfriend something different for a change. He loves Whisky, in particular Jack Daniels, and I came across a bottle of this in work. As well as Whisky, he loves spicy foods, so I thought that this would be ideal for him. He loves it, and likes to mix it with ginger ale or ginger beer.
The bottle size is huge, so it will last him a while!
on 2 March 2014
Arrived quickly. The bottle is nice. Tastes good! recommended with apple juice.
Only down side is that this item was delivered by UPS so if your not home to sign for it, its not left at the post office, they try to redeliver the next day, so if your at work you will keep missing the delivery
on 22 May 2014
i love the taste of cinnamon whisky, but im not a great lover of the liqueur type, its a bit to sweet for my liking, is there any out there thats not the liqueur type, i know you can buy it as my friend brought me a small bottle from the states, & its far better than the liqueur.
on 17 March 2014
There is very little to say about this whiskey other than it has to be tried if you like one of the two things above - preferably both. A great novelty drink that also tastes great whether you shot it or sip it. At £13 a bottle you can't go wrong - recommended!

See one answered question