on 17 August 2013
Another fantastic MH doll. I desperately wanted this as it is so different to normal Lagoona. Also I love the fact she comes with her pet fish Neptuna in a little fishbowl handbag. Only issue is that her leg fins come off very easily so they could easily get lost during playtime. I've even considered gluing them in.
on 14 June 2013
Very pleased with this monster high doll and a very good find at such a low price! Quick delivery time and arrived three days after purchased. Very well detailed and has lovely accessories, too! My children were very excited when she came through the post and this is a great addition to our growing collection of the popular monster high series! !
on 17 January 2014
My daughter adores monster high and lagoona didnt disappoint. They are well made and I got this at a good price.
on 23 January 2014
my granddaughter loves these dolls she as got a few of them now, and hopes to get some more for her collection
on 6 February 2016
Unfortunately my Lagoona had a head full of hard, yellow, very sticky glue, which had seeped into all of her hair. She can't stand in the doll stand or even sit as her head is so top-heavy,she keeps toppling over. The overnight talcum powder treatment helped though, hopefully no more nasty glue leaking! I got her on Ebay, so maybe a bad batch.
on 20 November 2013
My daughter is a monster high fan just now. These dolls are quite quirky and love the theming for each item. Keeps my 8 year old happy and seem to be quite sturdy
on 13 December 2013
for the price this was brilliant my daughter is a big fan of monster high and was over the moon with this and hasent put it down
on 5 November 2013
this product has been wrapped for xmas and so has not been used as yet but it is what I expected and will be a good present
on 17 December 2013
product as described...gift for grand daughter for xmas and we are sure she will be very happy with it. lovely
on 4 January 2014
bought this for my grand daughter she loves it, but beware, she wants the whole range of dolls now !!!