Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 4 September 2014
I love it, not because it's an amazing piece of technology but because it's so ridiculous/awesome (delete as appropriate)!
You can set it to play Happy Birthday to you!!! For that alone, it's totally worth the bargain price!
Shipping was fast and it is exactly as described. The batteries have lasted well and the tunes are unusual yet exciting, though i just stick to the traditional beep beep alarm clock noise or i wake up thinking i'm in a strange parallel universe. My only complaint is that there's no back light. So, say you wake up in the middle of night and wonder what the time is? Well you HAVE to press the button and oh my good god it's bright! Once you have come out from under the duvet reeaaally slowly so you grow accustomed to being bathed in the magnificent blue aura it gives off there it is, all the information you could ever want...time, temp, even day of the week. It's got it all!! So in essence, If you like a bargain and being blinded this is the clock for you!!
22 comments64 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2014
Great little gadget, alarm clock, day/date, temperature and led light feature, also the fact that it runs on batteries which is a factor as to why I chose this it also comes with easy to read instructions and it came packaged very well, also the delivery was quick, would recommend.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2014
Not a bad little gadget. Cheap and cheerful. Look pretty good and were cheap enough. Arrived within the specified time-frame, nicely packaged. All in all, I'm happy.
on 22 August 2014
Baught this for my dads birthday and he loves it ! Thinks it's such a handy gadget and has lots of things on it . He has no idea it only cost just over £2 . Glad I ordered a couple ! Will even consider buying more . Very good
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2014
Very good product and very good price, only thing is, it looks a bit 'cheap' initially but does everything it's supposed to so am happy with the purchase. I bought 2 of these with the idea of giving 1 as a present but don't feel that it is suitable to be given as a present with the slightly 'cheap' appearance, so will probably just give it to my parents!
on 12 September 2014
Bought 2 absolute rubbish only takes battries far to quiet to hear the alarm light only stays on for a few seconds
on 18 October 2014
I really like this little clock....the only minus is that the alarm just doesn't produce enough sound for me. It's actually really quiet....but the clock, calendar and thermometer are really good features for such a small item. It requires Three AA batteries.. Delivery was as expected thank you :)would recommend x
on 25 August 2014
Poor quality not loud enough can't set the alarm blue light only stays on for 5 seconds
on 23 September 2014
I'm happy with it, very bright blue backlight when button pressed....I can cope with that!...the alarm noises are annoying enough to actually wake me...rather than send me back to slumber. Stylish design....and the price was brilliant!!!
on 22 October 2014
I suppose you get what you pay for !!!!! Try as I might, I cannot get the date to match the day, there are apparently, only 2 days in the week, those being Mon and Thurs............I shan't be buying another one.