Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Play-n-Go|Change

on 15 October 2013
Excellent! bought for my 2yr old as she loves building. great that it can be folded and carried around for us a plus as we are often visiting family and friends. lovely blocks and characters that come with it. also comes with lovely stickers to decorate. bought from george and freddie via amazon for £23.74 which is £17 pounds cheaper than toys r us and £6 cheaper than Amazons own price. box was a bit battered but dont think that will matter to my 2yr old! very pleased
on 12 April 2014
This is a great little table and bricks. I read all the reviews about the lack of sparkly tiles, but I wasn't buying it for them. However, saying that, there were quite a few in the pack anyway. Grandaughter loves to climb on the table (it does say Not to but can't keep her off it) - the table is sturdy enough to take her weighte, and she is an above average height 16 months old. Very Pleased.
on 19 March 2014
Love this versatile toy because it is good clean, fun that can be packed away quickly and easily when your child has finished playing with it. The colours are attractive and encourages learning the names of them whilst their chunky size makes them easy to grip for little fingers. The portability of take me any where is a great concept too. I have already started buying additional sets to add to this for my 2yr old granddaughter whom I know is going to love it.
on 22 July 2015
This toy had been sitting in my basket for a while, as much as I enjoy gifting my niece, I wasn't willing to pay the £39.99 price tag.

However when the price dropped to £19.99, I happily parted my cash.

This is a great, thoughtful toy for many reasons already covered by the endless positive reviews on this item. It's well built, can be folded down and tucked under our coffee table, my niece won't outgrow it quickly and the blocks can be stored inside the toy.

Would be great if they did the 4 pieces that make up the surface in a version that wad completed gridded so you could really build up a epic construction.
on 7 December 2013
I love this table. I brought it for my daughter on her birthday and it's gone down very well. It stores away niceley and looks good. It is a tad expensive for what you get if you pay full price because you only get a handful of the blocks inside. I purchased more blocks.
on 15 October 2013
Granddaughter love me building so sh can take it to bits, she is only just one so there are many happy hours left in this toy, it was £10 cheaper on another site that's why it didn't get 5 stars.

Regards Geoff
on 9 February 2015
I cant sing praises enough for this. It was brought for my daughter for christmas, she is 18months (16months at christmas) she absolutely loves playing with and stacking her megabloks and knocking it down. The blocks that come with the table are so pretty and girlie. With a cute fairy on her unicorn too. Defiantly recommend! Hours of fun!!
on 14 March 2015
This table annoys the life out of me, the legs click straight to keep it up, but when u move it the come out and the table folds!!! Drives me mad!! Not very safe Id say if kids r playing at it and maybe lean on it slightly and the whole thing folds!!
on 16 January 2015
Sturdy table considering my 2 year loves to get on it and stand on it lol.
Out of everything she received this was her favorite. Imagination runs wild when building on this table. Bought many other mega bloks things as she loves it so much
on 20 June 2016
A lovely little blocks table which children can have hours of fun. I ordered this for my daughters 1st birthday and she loves it. i had one before for my son a few years back and it got many hours and years of use out of it. The only gripe I have with it is i wish it came with more blocks (but these you can purchase separately) Apart from that a lovely toy. Very happy with purchase.