Size: 30 mlChange

on 30 August 2014
Maybe it was nothing to do with this stuff... but after a LONG struggle (like, years) - BAM! First month.
on 27 April 2015
We used it and got pregnant right away! I don't know if it helped, but it definitely didn't hurt!!!
on 6 January 2015
Used this to help us conceive, husband works away so have struggled to make my fertile days fit around when he's home. Works well as a lubricant and wanted it to help keep swimmers alive for a few days to allow egg to drop. Guess it worked well as according to my due date I conceived whilst hubby was away! 1 week to go now :)
0Comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2015
Got pregnant first month of using this after trying for nearly a year!
on 21 June 2015
Tried this and actually fell pregnant during this cycle - unsure if was down to this but did everything else the same so i think must have helped. Would recommend - definitely worth a go!
on 15 June 2015
Omg this product is amazing! After using it during 1 cycle, we've scored!! I don't think it's a coincident as other users have a same experience.... I would highly recommend it!
on 17 December 2015
Absolutely amazing product! Received on the 9th November and conceived in the 11th November, I am now 5 weeks pregnant, so call it coincidence but I swear it was this product!
on 29 July 2015
We conceived the first month of trying using this gel - I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not but I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to start a family!
on 10 July 2014
Tried for 8 months and nothing, used this for 2 months and now I'm 31 weeks pregnant. Worked for me.
on 21 April 2013
easy to use, comfortable and lasts long. still didn't conceive (more than year), but like to use as regular lub :)