on 24 August 2013
This was bought for my granddaughter's birthday who has suddenly become very interested in Monster High doll etc. She loved it and used her dolls to sit on the chairs. It was quite sturdy and well packaged when it arrived.
Three of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance the Monster High Dolls may seem a little creepy and they are certainly unlike the 'normal' barbie style dolls but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) as they are so different and unique plus they are all beautifully made.

I have bought three lots of this Die-ner and Draculaura Doll Set as a present for each of my nieces as they were recently reduced to under a third of their normal recommended price and so they were an absolute bargain. My nieces already have Draculaura but from different ranges such as the 13 Wishes range, Hauntleywood range and the Originals range but they don't have so many of the play sets and the doll is gorgeous too. I've had a quick peek at one of the sets to check it out so I can write this review and check everything is included that should be and the set is brilliant with lots of pieces for the girls to play with and obviously also the Draculaura doll too.

There is a little bit of assembly required for some of the pieces such as the iCounter whereby you have to attach the legs, top part and all of the small attachments such as the coffin shaped clock, sign, cobweb lights and ticket hanger. The coffin shaped table also needs the legs attaching to it but the cobweb chairs and bench are already fully built.

There are tons of small accessories:-
3 x Milkshakes/Drinks
1 x Milkshake/Drinks Machine
1 x Ghost Pie on a cake stand
1 x Cake Stand Cover
1 x Cauldron Pot
2 x Cobweb Lights
1 x Bat-winged Tomato Soup
1 x Cheese on Toast (Grilled Cheese)
1 x Coffin Tray
1 x Coffin Table with legs
2 x Cobweb Chairs
1 x Bench
1 x iCounter (This consists of 2 main pieces plus the 4 legs)
3 x Tickets
1 x Ticket Hanger in a cobweb design
1 x Mini Tombbox
1 x Hanging sign
1 x Coffin Clock
1 x Till (Cash Register)
1 x Draculaura

Dimensions:-
The cobweb chairs stands at approx 16cm high each and swivel. The iCounter stands at approx 26cm high, 16cm wide and 12.5cm deep and has cooker hobs and an oven detail on the back along with cobweb and bat wing detailing. The bench stands at approx 15.5cm high, 8cm deep and 13.5cm wide and has Monster High skullettes and cobweb detailing on it. The coffin table measures approx 11.5cm long by 6.5cm wide at it's widest point and stands at approx 12.5cm high.

Draculaura:-
Draculaura is dressed in a her signature black and pink colours to match her black hair with pink streaks. She is wearing a little waitress outfit which has little hearts and a bat design on the front. She has a pink neckerchief with blacck hearts on and knee high socks with trainer style high heels. She also has a pink hairband, pink bow earrings and a pink chain style bracelet. Her clothes, shoes and accessories are removable so allow for outfit changes and her joints are fully poseable.

This is a brilliant little set for the MH fan and I managed to pay just under a third of the recommended price for each of the three sets I bought when they were on offer. It has so many little pieces for your little one to play with that even at the recommended price I would say it was worth it especially as it comes with a Draculaura doll which by themselves normally cost at least half the price of the set. A really good play set that appears to be very well made although I shall update this review if there are any problems when my nieces begins to play with them.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 4 October 2013
bought this as a birthday gift for my 6 year old she loves it and added bonus is the set comes with the doll making it even better and less hassle as no extra purchases needed. Diener is fantastic quality and hours of fun already been had by my daughter
on 9 September 2015
Bought as a birthday gift for my daughter. She was over the moon with this set, which includes a Draculaura doll - bargain for the price. A few small, fiddly pieces but daughter managed to build it herself and is very happy with it. Compliments the rest of her Monster High furniture items.
on 30 October 2013
This is a cool little set. It is a lot of money for not a lot of stuff, but aren't they all these days? The best thing about this set is that you get Draculaura with it. As she is my daughter's favourite, I swallowed hard and paid the price. Great for all fans though.
on 15 October 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for niece who is monster high mad. I know she will love this.have had a look at it and seems ok.Good price especially having the doll as well.seems well made. Good service came quick was really pleased. Would reccommend
on 27 December 2013
My daughter just loves monster high and this set is really gorgeous, the fact you get a doll included us great and the price was really good! It's been played with very day since Xmas morning, when she screamed on opening it! :) happy mum! X
on 20 August 2014
Paid a reduced price for this product and I found it was good quality and tougher than some of the flimsy playsets you get these days; not sure I would pay full price though. Comes with doll too which was a bonus.
on 20 November 2013
My daughter is a monster high fan just now. These dolls are quite quirky and love the theming for each item. Keeps my 8 year old happy and seem to be quite sturdy
on 14 December 2015
Daughter was well pleased with this furniture and a doll bargain buy for under £15
and it came in a huge box so looked quite expensive :)