on 21 July 2013
This game is easy to download the sound and stuff is amazing it sounds like your on the sea in real life get this game nothing is bad about it
on 26 July 2013
GREAT TRADITIONAL GAME, BEEN ENJOYING PLAYING IT WHILST ON THE. COMMUTE TO & FROM WORK. SIMPLE NO NONSENSE CLASSIC. PERFECT!
on 4 July 2013
This is the second type of this style I have used and you will enjoy this take on this great game give it a go.
on 7 September 2013
Love this game and I love the set up of this version, I like the way it looks and also love the weapon set up, it makes it a lot more interesting, the bluetooth game is great meaning we can play on separate devices, my other half has an xperia mobile and downloaded on that too so we can have fun while out and about, within a day I had family/friends interested in it and they now have it to, I would recommend to anyone, a great little time killer.
on 23 April 2014
I like this game because it is active and fun for kids like me.
I love game like this sinking tanks and boat it's fin 5 stars for sure
on 19 August 2013
Worth downloading great game and pass the time and has a bit off a twist download it now. Animation is pretty good as well
on 2 June 2014
For some unknown reason, it doesn't matter how many times I try to download this to my android phone.
It never appears.

So it's totally useless.
I was so looking forward to bringing back my childhood.....lol.

Never mind.
on 20 March 2014
I used too play this game with my older brother when I was little it brought back so many childhood memories its very basic but its still an excellent game to while away the hours-'
on 2 September 2013
Great animation, classic simple format really easy to understand
Exactly what I what I wanted five star game!! I would seriously recommend downloading this incredibly free app!
on 24 July 2013
This is the best game ever it is definitely the best but if your have blue tooth this is because your can play your friends COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!