Colour: DamsonChange

This is for my grand daughter, we keep losing car booster seats as they go off in other cars from time to time as domestic life can be chaotic with several little ones to care for. I am pleased with the Graco Sweet Princess, the pink foam cushion is comfortable and easy to remove for laundering, the seat itself has a little extra interest with the pull out trays for drinks and treasures, be sure to check them out though or something may moulder away inside from one trip to the next!
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2013
An extremely efficient seat for our 4 year old grandson - a super transition from the baby car seat which he has now outgrown to the time when he is tall enough to be able to sit in the back of the car and see out of the windows!
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2012
This is an excellent booster seat, it feels very sturdy, yet it seem confortable my son was complaining about his last seat not been comfortable. This cars design is a hit with my son too. The cup holders on the side are a handy addition too. It is easy to fit into my car and is light weight for moving it around.
on 17 June 2010
Excellent product....compact, nice looking and technically sound. No complaints at all...highly recommended. And oh, the side cups are very useful!
on 3 November 2012
I already have 2 of these but needed another for my daughters grandparents. The item arrived very quickly, boxed lovely and in perfect condition
on 26 November 2010
We've already got two of these as the full seat with the detachable back. Good seat and had a good safety rating when we first bought one.

The cup holders are useful for rubbish, but bottled drinks have a tendency to fall out, as they're a bit too big. You can shut them a bit, to try and resolve it, but I suppose it's better than too small to fit a lot of cups etc.
on 12 December 2013
Seems like a quality item. Good size and design, and the cup holders are popular with our godchildren. Highly recommended.
on 25 November 2013
ok on cloth seats but moves about to much on leather seats have a problem when sit my son in it as have to lift him in as drive a 4x4 so high to start with then seat moves around have since bought a iso fit seat stage 1-3
on 6 May 2012
A very special product, not just any old booster seat !!!. It has many extra features and my granddaughter just loves it.
It makes travelling that much more enjoyable, certainly worth the extra cost.
on 7 October 2013
Be warned, this is pink, not red! Other than that it is well constructed but very very hard. My daughter complains whenever I use it as it's too uncomfortable to sit on for longer journeys. It is also fairly wide so it can be a struggle to pull the seat belt out. I guess that depends on the size of your back seats. Ok for occasional use but not as the main seat.