on 29 July 2013
I bought this as a well done present for my sons school report. He is a huge moshi monsters fan and he was thrilled with this set. Any moshi fan will love this, especially if they have played the missions online and have "met" the ghost pirates. I love the fact that all the ghost pirates are included (along with one special GOLD figure!!!) which you cannot get in the other collections.
on 25 June 2013
This moshi chest contains 5 ghost pirates figure including a exclusive gold figure! They come in a treasure chest in blue yellow or red.

These figures are just like the normal moshi figures.

I personally think these are over priced for £12 as the are normally £8 (still a bit other priced)

But they are great!
on 28 April 2014
This collection has five pirates. The boxes contain the same characters. One is gold, which one varies among boxes. The chest will last, I believe, if not too roughly treated. It is a hard plastic. The product is well made. I recommend it.
on 17 October 2015
Treasure chest is plastic, mine was yellow so be warned they can come in any colour. Seems fairly sturdy. Comes with 5 wrapped moshi monsters inside. I bought this when it was dirt cheap on offer, and actually only bought it for the treasure chest as my boy loves playing pirates and collecting treasure.
on 15 January 2015
Got this in the sale so paid less than four pounds, however it's very very small I bought it to stick away for birthdays etc. but it is a lot smaller than it looks on screen. Cute and cheap and reasonably well made.
on 11 October 2014
Brought as a stocking filler for Xmas excellent item and good value as moshi products can sometimes be expensive can see the chest being used to store other moshi monsters too excellent well made product and excellent service as always
on 11 October 2014
Well the Moshi Monsters continue a pace to still be so popular with our grandson. This is a great addition to his set and the chest they come in is a fair size, easy to carry around when showing off the latest guys in his collection!
on 19 February 2014
This gift went down really well for a moshi fan! I bought it as a birthday gift as I knew they had loads of Moshis but thought it was unlikely they would have these ones. I was right and it was really well received!
on 24 November 2013
Bought this at time as price was best had seen anywhere, think they have gone up now? unable to comment on contents though as present for Christmas, quite sure it will go down well though as it is Moshi related any other fans out there will understand. Price good, arrived in good condition and good time, Thank you.
on 26 December 2014
Bought these on offer. I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price to be honest but saying that, they're a nice little set. The Moshis are the usual quality and the container is also very good quality made from sturdy plastic. My pirate mad 7 year old loves them.