on 21 March 2016
I love a good port having been introduced to it at the Taylor's Lodge in Oporto on a cricket tour some years ago. Over the years I've come to appreciate both Taylor's and Graham's LBV's in particular as very good value, easy drinking port. This 30 yr old Tawny knocks spots off all of them. Yes, it is much more pricey than an LBV but, if you want to treat yourself, it's well worth the price. I bought this for a special occasion to share with a couple of friends thinking the 37.5cl bottle would do a couple of evenings with them and leave me plenty left for later. Not so. It's smooth blend of fruits and nuts and delightful finish meant we practically polished of the whole bottle in 2 nights.
I'd give this 6 stars if I could. I'll be buying a 70cl bottle for Christmas (and possibly my birthday too!)
on 15 April 2014
While I havent actually tried the port (i hope the receiver of the gift cracks it open :) ), the customer service was nothing short of excellent. I stupidly clicked the standard delivery option instead of express, and tried the cancell the order. Instead the company- Vintage Wines and Ports, offered to dispatch expressly f.o.c.

I couldnt have asked for more. It arrived the next working day, in perfect condition, with a very nice leaflet explaining what sort of year 1984 was in terms of harvest/vintage etc.
on 11 June 2015
Start with 10 all the way to 40, this 30 year old is close to heaven.