on 2 August 2013
Works straight out of the box. Like all 3" truck penny boards, it's utterly lethal (speaking as a 70kg 180cm average male) but children love it.

Wheels and bearings are of unusually good quality for a toy board, and the deck can take my weight without snapping or becoming un-steerable. However the 3" trucks are abysmal, loaded with solid bushings that give not a bit. Even with a slack kingpin I could hardly steer the thing, how was a child to have a hope?

I had a spare pair of 5" (129mm) trucks off a standard board - a really cheap pair of "blank" trucks, about £9 new on fleabay - that I squished some decent soft bushings into, then stuck these on the board (using the original wheels and deck). Transformed! Although still tiny and flexy, it was capable of proper cruising at a decent pace (hey, I even carved a hill!). It looks way better with (relatively) wide trucks on the skinny body, like a tiny plastic longboard!

I gave a £22 board a £12-ish upgrade. However, I couldn't get a cruiser nearly as good for similar money, so I'll give this four stars for the quality of the wheels, bearings and deck. The trucks and bushings are predictably awful - at this price point, they couldn't be otherwise - but they'll get you down the road (albeit in a straight line).
on 9 August 2013
my son has this attached to his feet at every opportunity and now all of his friends want one. Easy to ride on
on 26 July 2013
i like it because it is one of the cheapest plastic skateboards at Amazon, and actually it works very good, way better than i expected.
on 13 January 2014
Bright colours, not too heavy, good size for 12 year old, brought much enjoyment to going out to the park!
on 8 July 2014
got this for my daughter and she loves it,vair vair good and vair vair cheap ! but the sticker in the middle is a bit sticky and peely but if I had to give it a mark out of 10 I would give it.....................a 9/10
on 28 September 2014
I'm absolute beginner in skateboarding. Intended to buy the cheapest out there to get a feel for cruising. Been skate boarding for a few weeks now.

The quality of the product exceeded my expectation for quality and build. The wheels are smooth and slightly soft (which give the rider a smoother ride on roads). The bearing are smooth with no fault. The hinges are all good and the quality of the board (strong plastic) feels very very strong. It hardly scratched even though I've stepped on the wrong side and skidded on the road.

Only thing that it is small (22 inches) so people with big feet and tall will have more difficulty on this board. And because of the plastic top (lack of 'grip tape'), learning tricks like Olle is very very difficult.

In terms as a cruiser, this will fit nearly all levels of skateboarding. But considering the price, it is incredibly cheap and worth every penny.

I strongly recommend this product for anybody who has no idea about skateboarding and looking to try skateboarding.
on 4 January 2014
I chose them for my 2 grandsons at my daughter's suggestion, as they had been asking for plastic skateboards. They were delighted with them.
on 7 September 2013
I loved this board, it is just like a penny! The ride is smooth and the wheels are sick! but the colour of the board is a bright green and the wheels are orangey-red
apart from that epic board
on 13 October 2014
Nice and speedy. Just loosen the trucks a tad for better and sharper cornering. Feels like it bends just a touch in the middle at times, but over all very good.
on 18 March 2015
Very good quality. Worth the extra money over the cheaper look-a-like models. Runs very smoothly. Great colour too!