on 26 August 2014
We bought these pots with some of our wedding gift money as I wanted to buy quality products that would last many years and these looked beautiful. They feel heavy (in a good way) and very durable and are beautifully made. Heat is distributed throughout the pot evenly and the lids fit very well. Although we've only been using these pots for a few months I do not have any negative feedback. They work beautifully and I have only enjoyed them up until this point. If any issues arise I will update this comment but am a very happy customer at this stage. My only small criticism would be that the handles can get very hot but a basic oven glove is good enough to protect your hands from the heat when handling the handle.
on 2 January 2014
These are very solid pans which is important to make good contact on my Aga. They are amazingly non stick. Haven't had them long but loving them and hoping they will last if I look after them. They don't need more than a wipe with a soft cloth so it's not hard.
on 1 May 2014
I had changed my hob to induction and needed new saucepans etc.
These are brilliant!
Elegant Design
Easy to handle
I couldn't be more pleased with my choice!
on 25 April 2014
Easy to clean - very non-stick and staying that way so far. Impressed and very happy to recommend to others.
on 1 September 2014
Very pleased, quick delivery and the saucepans are worth every penny.
on 17 August 2014
You haven't cooked until you cook out a decent saucepan. I actually look forward to making meals now. Worthwhile investment. You can tell it'll last for years. Nice study feel and my food comes out better somehow.
on 2 May 2014
Only just purchased the pans but so far so good they seem to be very well made and they are very astetically pleasing excuse the spelling
The non stick seems to be fine lets just hope they stay that way
on 24 April 2014
I've had these for a few weeks and they are exceptional. Even heat distribution, easy to clean, solid build and they look gorgeous.

Look after them and they should last years.
on 16 October 2014
All Jamie Oliver cookware is excellent!! only warning is it is quite heavy,so people with arthritis may struggle with the large items
on 14 November 2014
Excellent saucepans. They are a great weight. The non stick coating is very effective and appears to be very hard wearing.