on 3 April 2015
I find this product absolutely brilliant My wonderful boyfriend is a builder and it gets the grime out of his collars wonderfully and unlike other products of this nature I don't worry of it rotting the threads. 1 big YAY!!!! ;-)
on 18 September 2013
I ordered this product as I use a lot of it and it is expensive in shops. This deal worked out so I got 1 bottle free basically. First I got sent 1 x450 ml bottle of the worng vanish gel. when I complained, although I got a pleasant response claiming to rectify the problem, a satisfactory solution was not what I got. Instead I got a furthur 9x 450 ml bottles of the wrong vanish gel, all in all resulting in 10x bottles of the wrong gel equalling less than 5x ltr bottles of stain remover. My point being I may has well have just bought it in the shops as and when I needed it, rather than pay £26 for the same amount of the wrong stuff.