on 28 November 2013
fantastic quality and value, excellent serivce and cheaper, easier and better value than going to the local shop, highly recomended, can't say much more than that
on 29 November 2013
looks really good vale for money im sure my son and his dad or brother will have good fun with. it came really fast delivery and nicely pack't
on 27 February 2014
Bought this game for my god son as an alternative to play station games which he could also play with his dad/brother/friends without being glued to a screen!! Fab he loves it and it has also taught him grid referencing and strategy so a win win all round and I enjoy it too ( not so hot on play station gives me a chance too!). It can be a bit fiddley as bits are small but this is only a minor thing. Would I buy it again yes would also consider the more expensive electronic one too
on 6 April 2014
I bought this for my son and we have lots of fun playing with it, easy to set up and play. Shame it doesn't feature any sound effects like the previous versions had
on 7 September 2014
Great set. The classic game. My 5 and 7 year olds love it as it was easy for them to learn, and because there is a large element of luck the younger child has as much chance of winning as anyone, so it is very inclusive. The pegs are small but not impossibly so, and it means the game does not take up too much room.
on 28 December 2014
Can't complain on the service in so much as the goods arrived as expected and of course well packed.
I do have a product issue though, which is why I haven't marked at 5. The actual game isn't as well made as it was when I had it for Christmas. Admittidly this is a few years ago now, but in the hands of a 6 year old, unfortunatley one of the "consols" broke. It isn't bad, the game can still be played, and he is enjoying it, but it is an example of goods being made cheaply. Shame really.
on 6 December 2013
I wanted a simple, classic game for the kids and this was perfect. Goes to show that you don't have to play games just on a computer or tablet/phone to have fun.
on 1 January 2016
Terrible quality - I think they probably spent more on the cardboard box than the game itself - and they still have the cheek to sell it as a 'branded' product for a premium price.
The clips that hold the game together broke immediately with absolutely no force due to being badly designed and made from the cheapest thinnest plastic available.
The boats are poorly moulded with lots of excess plastic that prevent them sitting on the board, and when they do go in are so loose that they fall out again with the slightest of movement.
The plastic markers are made from a super shiny plastic making them almost impossible to pick up.
Christmas day was spent with a tube of glue and a pair of tweezers.
Stick to pen and paper.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2014
Quite a task to cut out all the pieces initially. There isn't enough space to store the pegs in the case. I store mine in kitchen seal bags. A bit fiddly to play but great fun.
on 29 December 2014
This brought back lots of childhood memories and my 6 year old quite likes it more play needed for him to get into it