Size: 385 mlChange

on 11 August 2010
I've lost count of the amount of products I've used on my hair to keep it in place. Tresemme, Shockwaves blah blah blah. Bed Head works a miracle, this can has lasted me ages & it actually works. Just a light mist makes my hair stay where I want it & it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I'll definately be getting more of this when I eventually run out =)
on 12 January 2011
love this hair spray really does the job of holding your hair in place. has a pleasant smell to it too. and lasts
on 8 March 2014
gives your hair added texture, great for fine or thinning hair for added volume! last at least twice as long as my normal spray so well worth the extra money!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 September 2015
I should probably point out that, like most guys, one feels their masculinity eroding away when using products like this for the first time. However, with regular use, it becomes as normal as using hairspray!... I'll grab my coat.

Having wasted money on numerous products over the past couple of years, I think I'm settled on Tigi's Bed Head. The most important feature is that it doesn't flake away after a few hours or with handling - it just softens naturally. This is a big deal, because there is nothing worse that trying a cheap (or equivalent) hairspray and finding out that your hair has become a snow dome.

And this 'spray really is hard, so if like me you have thick, straight hair that seemingly grows in one direction (not the band), then you'll breathe a sigh of relief when this baby settles in. Be conservative and use quick sprays over the areas that need hold, and in a couple of minutes they'll be frozen, so don't think you can just run your fingers through it.

It's a nice tall canister that will last a long time with careful use, so I think the cost is justified. A perfect product for holding your style once you've worked in some texturising wax. (I recommend 'Claymation')
on 11 October 2013
love this so much, abit pricey but its worth every penny!! makes rubbish lifeless hair look amazing!! will be buying this again & again! thanks!
on 15 December 2013
I always use this, nothing else compares! It holds & brushes out easily. Nothing else is as strong! I highly recommend for long & short hair
on 20 July 2013
Holds my hair in place no matter what the weather. Doesn't make hair stick together. It's subtle and strong. It's very good
on 4 December 2012
I've used Hard Head for years. Not sticky, and your hair doesn't go like cardboard. All I would say is shop around for the best deal before buying. You can pay up to £12 in stores for this and the least I've paid in the past was £5.50. On average, I usually pay around £6 per tin and I order 4/5 at a time.
on 11 November 2014
This is without a doubt the best hairspray I have ever purchased. keeps my hair looking good all day long in all kinds of weather, yet easy to brush out and doesn't damage the condition of my hair. I love this product so much that I would give it 10 stars if I could.
on 26 April 2013
Although you're paying a little more for this product than you would be for say 'Cossack' which is £1, it is totally worth it. very strong hold, pleasant smell, long lasting, will definitely buy more in the future.

See one answered question