on 9 August 2013
This arrived in two days which was really impressive. It's thin but very soft fleece, nice and cozy. Only down side is that I bought a small, I'm a size 10 and 5'5 and its in the small side for me height wise and also width of calves. Lovely product, just buy the larger size!
on 6 September 2013
its so warm and comfy . just what you want for a cold winter night . cant wait to get into it when I get home from work .
on 30 November 2014
Bought the one that was supposed to fit for a present and it is too short so to get it on properly it permanently pulls your shoulder and your crutch
on 27 December 2013
this was a very small fit and my daughter couldn't get into her's, my grandaughter who is 13 wore it and that was a large !!!! She is only a size 10 in clothes
on 10 March 2013
this is amazing quality well worth the price, it came in two days an its so comfy. very happy 13 year old daughter! thank you.
would definetely reccomend it.
on 30 December 2014
My daughter is normally a size 8-10, and this onesie only just fits and is supposed to fit a size 12. I also am disappointed with the print, as many of the spots run into each other. We have many polka dot items, household as well as clothing and the dots are all separate. Some of the dots look like mickey mouse head/ears where three of the dots are joined in places. It doesn't match the polka dot slippers or dressing gown I booked which are in perfectly marked black and white polka dot.
on 28 December 2015
2 holes found after the gift was opened, very nice fitting and comfortable so was very unfortunate, too costly for the quality recieved
on 11 January 2014
Terrible quality, arrived with a hole in it, and the white left cuff has zero elastic in it, I dont not recommend this
on 28 January 2016
Although this onesie arrived fairly quickly, it started to fall apart within three wears. The stitching in the crotch and inside leg came apart in short order....and it had only been worn for a total of about 3 hours.

Communication with the seller has been fine and I suspect that this may just be one of those things.

2 stars given....one for delivery and one for communication, both of which have been excellent.
on 29 September 2013
Bought this as a birthday surprise for my daughter, who was thrilled. The quality of this item is excellent value for money, thick, soft and cozy. It arrived two days after notification of dispatch, so delighted with the service. I am well pleased overall with this purchase.