Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 November 2013
Swmbo brought these in a supermarket, as they were drastically reduced. The saying about sweetness of price is long forgotten after the disappointment of quality, did not apply here. I like variety in my teas and enjoyed the taste of this flavour. Imo they are really nice tasting, the raspberry softly compliments the dragonfruit. Have to be made with clean fresh once boiled, or nearly boiled water, in a very clean mug and steeped for a minimum of 3 minutes - longer = stronger. If the mug has any residue of anything else the taste is drastically altered. Shall be looking out for more. But they are not to everyones taste.
on 9 June 2014
Lovely flavour, just not enough of it. Quite weak. I've even tried doubling up on the number of bags but it doesn't do anything to boost the flavour, which is a shame.
on 23 February 2015
Bought one box from local Supermarket as they were reduced due to them stopping selling them, I loved it so much I went back the next day and bought the 2 remaining boxing..... am now happy to see you can get them online. I found the taste just right, not too sweety (as in actual sweets) tasting and with a hint of tartness... I have mine with 1 sweetener and it's just perfect
on 19 August 2013
Brought them today at the sueprmarket and not good... not good at all! Made me feel sick, and I still feel sick now 10 minuets later after my first and only mouth full of tea, even the smell made feel funny, before I even tasted it. And that's a shame because I love fruit tea, anthing mostly raspberry/berry so I thought I'd be okay with these tea bags, but sadly not :(
on 13 October 2015
Excellent service and lovely fruity tea even nicer with a little honey add!
on 8 October 2014