Colour: Toxin Green|Change

on 25 August 2014
I got this skate board as my first proper skate board it's hard waring good pop and is perfect
on 13 January 2015
My bf's nephew loved this. Think it's cool enough for 13 year old boys and the size is big enough that they can use it for most of their teenage years.
on 17 March 2014
It exceeded all my expectations and all my skater friends thought it was great. Dont be stubborn if you are new, if you are a beginner, this is a board you should buy, fully equipt.
on 18 November 2014
i think it is amazing my son plays at the veledrome every day [my son is 18]
on 2 December 2013
Thus was my first board and I found that this board has a nice feel to it with the colour and so on. Great Board worth buying I think!
on 19 January 2015
One of the best Christmas presents my boy received. Thank you
on 25 April 2015
This is the first board I ever bought because I thought I might wanna get into it (I'm 17) and so far it does seem pretty good. The wheels only spun for about 5 seconds so I bought China Reds Ball Bearings which made it closer to 60, and I bought cruise wheels so it would ride smoother, which made the experience better. Overall though nice board worth £40 in my opinion :)
on 23 August 2014
My 13 year old son was more than happy with this as his first board, plenty of use at the skate park & still going strong quite a few weeks on. Fast delivery too :-)
on 27 December 2014
Great product good description fast delivery
on 29 May 2015
Good entry-level skateboard - properly made - not an inferior/cheap thing, but equally not specialist/top-end etc