on 25 September 2013
I have used this safety razor from Men Rock about a month now. I find it to be a good, not to aggressive, safety razor. I also have a Muhle R89 safety razor, and I find this latter one to be more aggressive in comparison, although not a really aggressive razor. By and large, the Men Rock The Double Edged Razor seems to be right for me.

A nice part of this Men Rock razor is the handle. It gives you a safe grip even when the razor is wet and has shaving soap on it. Since I have rather big hands, it would be nice if Men Rock produced a complementary handle, a bit thicker, but with the same kind of grip friendly pattern. Maybe it would even be a good idea for Men Rock to start selling a separate handles like Ikon Razors, Tradere Razors and such do?

When it comes to shaving technique , I shave once with the grain, and once against the grain from the ear to the nose. This two part shave gives me a sufficient clean face with this Men Rock razor.

Overall, I can recommend The Men Rock Double Edged Razor to everyone who wants a razor that does the job in a milder manner than more aggressive razors, don't want to pay too much for the product, and want a good, mild, affordable, and safety razor of fine material and good craftsmanship.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 11 March 2015
After getting the novice nicks out if the way. I live this razor, good weight and easy to handle
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again