on 10 January 2015
I bought these as Christmas presents but couldn't resist keeping one for myself. I didn't hold out much hope for it other than a novelty however was very pleasantly suprised. It is very quaffable, It is sweet but I didn't find it too sweet at all , and the chocolately flavour is very complimentary. There were four of us sampling it, all sceptics but after the first sip we all kept havng another one to make sure it really was that nice :).
on 29 January 2015
Some weeks before Christmas I bought that wine - for Christmas, but it didn't last. So I ordered it for Christmas again and we enjoyed it very much.
I can't afford it all the time but I will order it for the next event again.
on 12 January 2015
My mums drunk .. Mission complete? Yes
on 2 January 2014
this wine is amazingly chocolatey, but as it is so sweet it is more off a dessert wine, very nice for chocolate and red wine lovers
on 30 November 2014
This is my second order of this delicious wine, one for a friend and one for me! Lovely!
on 13 February 2015
A brilliant presents. I have not heard a lady say they don't like it
on 1 May 2014
Purchased partly out of curiosity, and because I'd read about chocolate wine...
Serve as a dessert wine. It's gorgeous! Goes well with any winter pudding, or icecream - it also works well with some cheeses.
Will definitely buy again & keep in the 'cellar'.
on 25 February 2015
First tasted this wine whilst in New York. My wife and I absolutely loved it and my wife suprised me by buying me a couple of bottles for Christmas. Love the chocolate and red wine combination, and it takes us back to our trip in the Big Apple :-)
on 9 May 2015
Bought as a treat for myself considering I enjoy a glass of red wine with a bar of chocolate I was intrigued......personally I found it far to sweet and sickly with a fake aroma of chocolate.
on 4 January 2015
Good service, fair price and very carefully packaged.
I have a fondness for this bottle wine, smooth and very palatable when left to breath for a day, but well worth the wait.

See one answered question