on 27 March 2013
I got the grip tape a few days ago and it is superb. Me and my friend have a small youtube channel and I needed some cheep but yet high quality grip tape for our videos. This was the first deck I have gripped and it was a joy to do. I would recommend this grip tape to anybody who doesn't want to spend alot of money on some grip tape. It feels quite rough and gives your feet good grip with speed. I haven't tested this a lot but from what I can tell it is very good. The glue is strong which makes cutting and sealing the edges easy. (You also get a cool sticker that says "skatewarehouse.co.uk")

Youtube channel- [...]
on 10 September 2013
Used this purely for , my penny board and I cannot complain. Works great and is easy to apply.
Here's a great video on YouTube on how to apply it:

[...]
on 13 June 2014
Works great and very good price love the free sticker saying skatewarehouse.co.UK
Great altogether didn't loose stickiness and fall off
on 10 July 2013
This griptape is epic my son was really happy when it arrived he said its super gripy and helps him with his air
on 20 March 2015
Very friendly and informative. Purchase postage at a realistic cost, not like some !! Arrived in 3 days. Great product.
on 24 July 2015
Stupid idiots folded the grip paper instead of rolled. Sticks well but had to cut into sections due to folds never flattening out. Should have sent these bad boys back for refunding but not worth the hasslehoff! Now edges catching and peeling so will buy elsewhere.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2015
Applied it to my penny board and it started to peel within a week. I sent them an email complaining about this and they sent me another grip tape free of charge. Unfortunately this grip tape also started peeling after a week or so.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2015
Awesome timing and amazing first class dispatching
on 26 January 2015
its okay but it was folded ?!?!?!?!?! (not rolled)
on 30 March 2015
Great product! Easy to apply and had no bubbles.

See one answered question