on 27 March 2013
I got the grip tape a few days ago and it is superb. Me and my friend have a small youtube channel and I needed some cheep but yet high quality grip tape for our videos. This was the first deck I have gripped and it was a joy to do. I would recommend this grip tape to anybody who doesn't want to spend alot of money on some grip tape. It feels quite rough and gives your feet good grip with speed. I haven't tested this a lot but from what I can tell it is very good. The glue is strong which makes cutting and sealing the edges easy. (You also get a cool sticker that says "skatewarehouse.co.uk")

Youtube channel- [...]
on 20 June 2016
I've been hunting for awhile for a anti-slip material for our Forklift truck with a good adhesive on which would stick to metal. This works perfectly.
I put it around the pedals and where our staff put their feet when climbing on & off the truck. Its extremely slippery metal once its got rain on. Or wet shoes.
I'm most impressed with the price. Fantastic value for money.
Once metal floor was cleaned, we applied the anti - slip material, pressed it down and there it remains.
This is a great product. Brill.
on 24 July 2015
Stupid idiots folded the grip paper instead of rolled. Sticks well but had to cut into sections due to folds never flattening out. Should have sent these bad boys back for refunding but not worth the hasslehoff! Now edges catching and peeling so will buy elsewhere.
on 13 June 2014
Works great and very good price love the free sticker saying skatewarehouse.co.UK
Great altogether didn't loose stickiness and fall off
on 16 April 2015
I got this a few weeks back now and it's still great. The only downside is it came folded in 2 places - why not just roll it up like everyone else? I still have visible fold lines in the grip on the top of my deck.
on 10 September 2013
Used this purely for , my penny board and I cannot complain. Works great and is easy to apply.
Here's a great video on YouTube on how to apply it:

[...]
on 10 July 2013
This griptape is epic my son was really happy when it arrived he said its super gripy and helps him with his air
on 27 May 2015
Applied it to my penny board and it started to peel within a week. I sent them an email complaining about this and they sent me another grip tape free of charge. Unfortunately this grip tape also started peeling after a week or so.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2015
Very friendly and informative. Purchase postage at a realistic cost, not like some !! Arrived in 3 days. Great product.
on 14 July 2015
Used on the top of an old pair of step ladders, i'll be flipping them like crazy down the local park in no time!!

See one answered question