on 20 January 2014
I first tried this type of snack in a Graze box, and immediately loved them. They have a really nice chewy, sticky texture and are beautifully sweet without being sickly. Indeed, they're so tasty that it's sometimes easy to forget that there is nothing added to the strawberries other than a little apple juice - no other sweeteners, preservatives etc. Okay, so they still contain a lot of sugar, but I feel far happier eating these as an afternoon or mid-evening snack than a chocolate or cereal bar which is packed with refined sugar and artificial sweeteners.

I bought a box of 10 bags (90g each) for just over £11. This works out considerably cheaper than the price in most supermarkets (typically around £1.99 - £2.49 for one 90g bag). I bought them in January 2014, and when they arrived they had a Best Before End of September 2014, so no problems in terms of short-dating.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 July 2015
This order comprised ten packets of whole, dehydrated strawberries, each pack weighing 90g, which appeared to give good value for the price paid. I didn't particularly like the product though. A bit too sweet, chewy and reminiscent of fruit gums. I wouldn't eat these as a dried fruit snack.

They'll be fine for rehydrating for use in cooking, and at a pinch for adding to porridge and cereals, but I'm not keen, I've had much nicer berries elsewhere, so I probably won't be getting these again.
on 8 October 2015
Found these in Tesco, but I go through them too quick so I had to find somewhere to bulk buy!

These aren't just normal dried fruit, they're baked and kept in foil packaging, so they're still moist and taste amazing!

They're great as a little snack, they are literally just baked strawberrys with a bit of apple juice to keep them moist which you don't notice.

Very good snack!
on 15 July 2016
Love these! I am following a paleo style diet and its really hard to find snacks to take while travelling. These are perfect, but a bit too moreish. They are refined sugar free and therefore a great alternative to sweets. In fact, I much prefer these to candy! The cute cardboard box they come in is great too and I will be reusing those. Good price compared to high street stores as well.
on 1 February 2014
good for snacking, cereals and etc. Really good for healthy eating . i totally recommend it.
even my significant other that hates fruits has been converted
on 14 January 2015
Very disappointed that the 10 bags got eaten in 5 days. It's going to cost me a fortune to keep the kids happy.
on 27 February 2016
These together with the Urban Fruit Cherries are my favourite and make a great healthy snack.
on 20 June 2014
This product is satisfyingly chewy and sweet. Great way to get one of your 5 a day. Make sure you only eat the recommended portion as they are high in natural sugars. But a much better alternative to some sweeties!
on 9 August 2015
Prompt acceptable service,product quality as good as could be,price is very competitive,so very satisfied and will purchase again from this supplier.
on 17 June 2016
Kids love the baked strawberry and it is excellent for lunch box. Just wished that it would be good if it was a bit cheaper.