4.4 out of 5 stars2,863
Colour Name: Yellow|Change

on 19 May 2012
Brilliant item - great value for money & the BEST helicopter I have ever tried!!

The controls are brilliant & soooo sensitive! And I find it very easy to use!

ONLY bad thing is that you have to charge it for and hour & then you get 5-10 mins go on it! Plus you have to get 6x AA batteries!

A must get though!
Highly Recommended!!!
on 26 November 2012
Loved this helipcopter. Nicely made & it was robust enough to take the knocks but light enough not to do damage indoors. The short battery life isn't too much of an issue & acceptable with something so complex. My grandson was quite happy to go off & play with something else until it was ready again. I would certainly recommend it & it's very good value for the money
on 20 March 2012
What a great little toy and such fun, not easy at first to master but once they have the hang of it, it can give lots of pleasure.
It does have to be charged up quite often and you must have a computer to charge it up on.
It has crashed loads of times but touch wood not damaged, In total I have ordered two of these toys.
Good price too.
on 6 March 2013
The most attractive selling point for me was the USB charging function. Either plu it into your PC/laptop to charge or even better I use my plug from my HTC mobile and connect the heli to that. No need to spend a fortune on batteries.

The heli is lightweight, strong and will take a fair few knocks (within reason)

Purchased for a 9 year old boy who has mastered the controls and really likes showing off with it!
on 4 January 2013
Tried others...couldn't fly them! This one is easy-peasy to fly without being boring. The whole family have had a go and been seriously impressed. Still going strong, funwise, 2 weeks after Xmas! Surprisingly tough for something that looks so delicate, and parts available cheaply! Love it!
on 26 December 2012
Got this for Xmas and it's awesome fun !

When i was younger, these sorts of things used to cost a small fortune to buy so i never had one ... until now ! At less than twenty quid you really can't go wrong.

As everyone says, it's a shame the helicopter rechargeable battery only last about 6-7 mins of flying time before it takes 45 mins to recharge. It should also be noted that you need 6 x AA batteries for the remote as it says nothing on the box or description. I bought Duracell and these batteries in the remote seem to last ages.

Really makes for a lot of fun for hardly any money at all. You can also order the spare parts if and when you have a serious crash ! :D

Get one !!! Five stars *****
on 10 February 2013
Bought this as a toy. Takes a bit of practice though to fly it well in a small room, but its good fun and easy to use. Construction seems solid, haven't managed to break anything despite crashing it many times.
on 21 July 2012
This miniature heli purchased via Amazon is a delight to fly and appears to be quite steady when hovering or manouvering answering easily to the controls.It is my third little heli and at the price certainly the best value for money.
on 29 April 2012
Fantastic price, easy fly, highly manoeuvrable, indoor helicopter, until you have flown the S107G you won't know what you have been missing!!! Recommend you buy 2 or 3 in different colours then you can fly continuously whilst recharging.
on 31 October 2013
I don't normally write reviews (this is my first) but I thought I would write a quick review for this one. I bought 2 helicopters last Christmas, both the same model but different colours. One for me and the other for my 10 year old boy.
They are very easy to fly and control. I also bought a number of spares just in case. I have never replaced any spare parts.
These helicopters would make a great present and I would recommend them as a great value for money present.
The only thing to remember is they are suitable for indoor flying.