on 25 April 2013
Was delivered fast and placed straight into my car. Very happy with the product.
The smell (to me) is lemon and it is rather strong. I spilt tropical smelling energy drink on the floor and in the morning after I had placed the air freshener over night I could only smell lemon which was rather pleasant :)

Also the look of it is amazing for the price, does not look like most car fresheners, fully designed both sides (Maybe someone should make a 3d model freshener?) Detailed perfectly and hangs nicely.
on 11 July 2013
Very reasonably priced, arrived really quickly, has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell and looks really good hanging from my rear view mirror.
on 9 November 2014
Prompt and fast delivery from the seller. The TARDIS air freshener itself is a decent size and is elasticated (so no need to fiddle with tying it around the mirror in the car!). The scent isn't very strong (thankfully, it isn't overpowering like some air freshener's!) but i'm personally just happy to have a TARDIS in my car!!
on 16 August 2014
excellent value for money. a great hit for my doctor who mad friend
on 4 January 2015
As this was a novelty item I didn't really expect it to work well as an air freshener. But it smells really lovely as well as looking exactly how you'd like.
on 5 March 2015
The smell didn't last 3 days with this air freshener only brought as a stocking filler because of Dr Who fan, wouldn't spend my money again on this product
on 7 October 2014
Delivered fast. Was a present for my dad he loved it but when he put it in his car it didn't smell
on 16 February 2015
Great novelty item for any Dr Who fan, was a Christmas present for a friend who really loves it
on 10 February 2015
Lasted a little over a day .. very disappointed .. still, kept it as a Tardis decoration :P
on 10 March 2015
Bought many of these. Always quick with delievery. Lastsfor ages. Love this product.