on 5 May 2013
I have tried this coffee locally and being able to buy it on line is excellent. Delivery was quick and within minutes of it arriving we were enjoying a really great cup of coffee. I thought the price was reasonable and will definitely be buying more. As it says on the pack, 'great coffee, great cause'.
on 3 February 2014
I love my coffee and I normally stick to well known high street brands. I came across cafeology in a cafe a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. Then I saw it on amazon and thought lets give it a try at home. All I can say is Im glad I did! Great tasting coffee and my new favourite from now on!! As it says on the packet....great coffee and great cause! They got it absolutely right!!
on 17 January 2015
I had been using Taylors Colombian High Andes, strength 3, Ground Coffee for many years and was very sorry when they ceased production last year. Although I tried the free sample of their replacement they sent me it was strength 4 and not as mellow.
Eventually I found this coffee by Cafeology and although not quite as good as the Taylors original it is a very acceptable alternative.
on 29 November 2014
I've tried a number of different roasts with my Aeropress - M&S, Selfridges, Lavazza, Costa etc, and have settled on this Cafeology Columbian roast as my favourite. It has a smooth, nutty, full flavour. It's delicious, and can be enjoyed without sugar at any time of the day.
on 18 January 2014
Smooth rich tasting ground coffee. Highly recommended. Wasn't sure which product to buy but read other reviews and took a chance. Glad I went for this one.
on 30 August 2013
Great breakfast coffee. Great way to start the day. In actual fact, Cafeology coffee is good at any time of the day! Highly recommended.
on 2 July 2013
Absolutely Delicious! Fresh, Tasty and ethical. Everything it says on the pack. Perfect any time of the Day! Really enjoyed this coffee and will continue to purchase this lovely product. Highly recommend.
on 24 August 2013
Great product, good rich flavour, could do with a spatula for serving size, however product met expectations. Would buy again.
on 12 September 2014
This coffee tastes artificially of oranges and for people who appreciate coffee, I would suggest them buying some instant rather than expecting this weak and tasteless filter coffee to be any good.
on 5 May 2014
This coffee is really good. Specially if bought in the UK as it's no easy to find 'real' Colombian coffee. It tastes almost as good as coffee bought in Colombia.
It's good and good price too.