Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 17 November 2013
I was considering this (AOC i2369VM) or the AOC i2367FH which are almost identical except that this model (2369VM) has not only 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA as per i2767FH but also a DisplayPort, MHL capability, VESA mount and mains cable direct into the monitor (no separate power supply brick)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well especially for the price, text is pretty sharp, colours are natural and a more defined than the previous 22" LG (22LS4r) monitor that it replaced, actually websites and programs appear more vibrant now.

Backlight bleed is fairly minimal and much better than other LCD's I own, although viewing a black screen in a totally dark room will reveal that the backlighting is more pronounced in the 4 corners of the screen, a trait of IPS screens apparently. With the lights on this is not noticeable under normal viewing.

No dead pixels detected.

So, yes the stand is a little wobbly and in fact the metal cast bracket on mine was actually cast a little crooked and so the stand isn't perfectly straight but once in place on the desk it's not noticeable and unless I'm dancing on my desk (only on Fridays) then the monitor doesn't wobble and other than occasional earthquake (in Southern England) I think it'll be fine!

Included in the box was an HDMI cable, VGA cable, mains cable, CD of drivers and other semi useless software (I did install the `I menu' software for controlling the screen settings via your mouse (brightness, gamma, contrast etc) and had fun figuring out how to change from Chinese to Engrish.

So, assuming you're still reading this, do I recommend it? Yes after the short time I've owned this I can say I am pleased and would get another, in fact I already own the 27" AOC 2767FH so there, I've just proved my point.

I should mention I got mine from PC Whirled for £10 more than on Amazon but needed one in a hurry, well ok, not in a hurry but I was impatient and wanted one then and there.
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 3 May 2014
I bought two of these monitors to mount on my desk together, very pleased with the purchase.

Really good price for IPS monitors, they mount well, and are aesthetically pleasing.

I was surprised at how good gaming is on these monitors, plus everyday use, and watching films from a distance.

10/10 would buy again
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
With a 23” LED screen this monitor delivers full HD 1080p definition and the colours are vibrant and vivid. Apparently this monitor uses the latest IPS (In-Plane Switching) “for a vibrant display and startling realistic colour reproduction”, and I have to say that it looks pretty good.

The hype tells us that there is a much wider viewing angle available than on traditional TN (Twisted Nematic LCD) panels. I did not realise this! So if you use this for entertainment, apparently everyone in the room, wherever they may be sitting, will be able to view the programme.

At the rear, the monitor has a Mobile High-Definition Link port (MHL) which means that you can connect and use a mobile phone or tablet. There are also 2 x HDMI ports and a VGA port. In addition to these features, we are told that this LED panel uses 50% less energy than other typical 4CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp) monitors.

The two 2 Watt built-in speakers are, to me, a weak point on this monitor, not providing anywhere near the amount of bass that I would like to hear.

The monitor comes with a start-up CD but this was not needed by the PC. Buttons on the front comprise on-screen menu choices and power on/off and indicator. -Glyn

Rating: Four Stars.

truereview.com.co
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2014
I bought this to go in between two aoc-i2367fh 23 inch monitors .

Being a newer model there have been a few improvements. Firstly the stand is a much better quality and design, but even so it still leans. I double checked with my phone (spirit level) and it leans a little to the right. But being that it is between two other monitors it is probably more noticeable.

The overall quality of the monitor is better than the two others next to it. The colour and vibrancy is superior, text is much sharper. Also the control buttons are in a more reasonable place.

Speakers are as per the course quite tinny. But given the price point the overall package is really great value.

Overall if money is a bit tight and you want an IPS widescreen then I would recommend this model. It certainly represents value for money.
on 19 December 2014
I'm very happy with this purchase. I bought it in September so that I could have more space to do data analysis than just my 13 inch laptop. So far it has served its purpose really well. Great colour quality, very little adjustment needed to settings, and a really nice look. I've had no issues with the stand--I find it easy to adjust the screen and quite stable provided I don't start aggressively rocking the desk. The price is also pretty hard to beat.
on 4 September 2014
So far very pleased, amazing value for money. Am running this from a MacBook Pro with Display Port cable. Started up straight away no hassle. Took a while to get the colours right but was worth the effort, and think i pretty much ended up with one of the presets. Haven't had it long enough to see the other complaints of half the screen going red after about 8 months. Really happy with it, only [slight] gripe is the screen is matte not glossy like the macbook, so it's not quite a perfect match contrast wise, and it looks a bit cheap but for the money I'm not going to complain. The stand isn't wobbly or flimsy, and the tilt is nice and stiff so it stays at the angle you set it.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 8 November 2013
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Looks slick and sleek, comes with a wide array of inputs and has fantastic colour. AOC also kindly provides you with a VGA cable and a HDMI cable for added peace of mind. Picture quality is amazing and is a joy to read text on and the stand allows the monitor to change angle in all 3 dimensions. Couple of warnings are to be considered though.

1) When moving the monitor around it feels extremely fragile in your hands and the stand feels like is going to snap, so take care when handling the monitor!
2) I have a 20 inch monitor and considering this is 23 inches I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference - wrong! It makes a world of difference so you must consider whether or not you have the space to this monitor on your desk. You may have to move other peripherals around (e.g. I had to move my sub-woofer to the floor).
on 18 June 2015
I bought this monitor for my home office, and it does the job superbly. There's just a couple of issues that need mentioning:

The VGA port is fairly unstable, and if you're a vigorous typer the cable can work itself loose. At which point the screen flickers and changes colour. For some reason, i couldn't use the pins to fix the cable in place on the monitor. Not sure why.

The DisplayPort socket is a useful addition, but it is prone to "flickering" and "cracking" - i.e. the screen flicks on and off for about a second. It doesn't happen often, and there have been many days where it hasn't happened at all, but it does happen sometimes. Not a problem, just mildly annoying if you're typing an excel formula or something! It could just be a problem with the cable i bought though.

The HDMI port is absolutely fine, and no problems at all there.

The picture quality is outstanding, and can be viewed perfectly from any angle.

The monitor tilts up and down, but it does NOT tilt left to right. You have to physically angle the whole thing.

Excellent monitor though, and i would probably buy another one.
on 24 May 2015
Very impressed with this monitor. The deviation from sRGB is only around 4%, once calibrated (using Spyder 4 Express). Unfortunately, my original screen developed a dead pixel after only one day, but this would appear to be a manufacturing fault rather than an inherent one (dead pixels are the risk you run with any lcd panel, including high end, high priced ones), but the exchanged monitor has worked perfectly. Since most of my work is either MS Office based or Photoshop, hence largely static images, I cannot comment too much on it's dynamic response, but dvd and other video appears very good with no noticeable ghosting. The contrast ratios are excellent, giving good depth to static images (blacks are particularly good). I have not noticed any brightening at corners which seems so common with other back-lit screens.
The built-in speakers are, perhaps expectantly, quite poor, so if you're looking for good sound, a dedicated speaker system is recommended.
All in all, for the price, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better monitor
on 4 April 2015
Absolutely an amazing panel, looks great and also makes gaming look so much more pleasant than a regular TN panel. I can't recommend this enough and I have suggested it to all of my friends who need a new monitor. Most of which have gotten it and love it. Makes my whole setup pop too.
Just want another for my xbox now.
review image