on 17 November 2013
I was considering this (AOC i2369VM) or the AOC i2367FH which are almost identical except that this model (2369VM) has not only 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA as per i2767FH but also a DisplayPort, MHL capability, VESA mount and mains cable direct into the monitor (no separate power supply brick)

So, how does it perform I hear you asking? - well it performs very well especially for the price, text is pretty sharp, colours are natural and a more defined than the previous 22" LG (22LS4r) monitor that it replaced, actually websites and programs appear more vibrant now.

Backlight bleed is fairly minimal and much better than other LCD's I own, although viewing a black screen in a totally dark room will reveal that the backlighting is more pronounced in the 4 corners of the screen, a trait of IPS screens apparently. With the lights on this is not noticeable under normal viewing.

No dead pixels detected.

So, yes the stand is a little wobbly and in fact the metal cast bracket on mine was actually cast a little crooked and so the stand isn't perfectly straight but once in place on the desk it's not noticeable and unless I'm dancing on my desk (only on Fridays) then the monitor doesn't wobble and other than occasional earthquake (in Southern England) I think it'll be fine!

Included in the box was an HDMI cable, VGA cable, mains cable, CD of drivers and other semi useless software (I did install the `I menu' software for controlling the screen settings via your mouse (brightness, gamma, contrast etc) and had fun figuring out how to change from Chinese to Engrish.

So, assuming you're still reading this, do I recommend it? Yes after the short time I've owned this I can say I am pleased and would get another, in fact I already own the 27" AOC 2767FH so there, I've just proved my point.

I should mention I got mine from PC Whirled for £10 more than on Amazon but needed one in a hurry, well ok, not in a hurry but I was impatient and wanted one then and there.

24 month update - just to say this is still performing perfectly, results are excellent, still recommend this monitor and very pleased with mine after using it daily for 2 years.
77 comments73 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2014
Did loads of reading around before deciding on this IPS monitor, helped partly by the Warehouse deal offering one at under 90 quid (open box but monitor in perfect condition).

Looks impressive, beautiful HD picture, very customisable, and doesn't attract dust like the shiny black bezelled monitors out there (Samsung, LG, Viewsonic etc).

Oh, and for the perfect picture try the lagom.nl calibration website.

EDIT: April 2014. Developed fault after 60 days, vertical line of blue pixels appeared. Being a Warehouse deal it cannot be returned to Amazon after 30 days. The risk of buying from the Warehouse deal I guess. Hopefully AOC will help? (Will update review later)

EDIT: Two days after emailing AOC direct, was offered a brand new, next-day replacement monitor, no quibbles, with remaining 3 year warranty. Excellent and friendly service from AOC. Top marks.
0Comment34 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2014
I bought two of these monitors to mount on my desk together, very pleased with the purchase.

Really good price for IPS monitors, they mount well, and are aesthetically pleasing.

I was surprised at how good gaming is on these monitors, plus everyday use, and watching films from a distance.

10/10 would buy again
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2015
First off delivery from the seller is fab. Ordered Sunday night, got it Tuesday afternoon. As its IPS its what I was looking for. Build is much better than my predecessor the AOC F22+ so I will recommend it on build for being sturdy and slim without any plastic-y creaking. Bezels are very small and seamlessly part of the display. I couldn't tell what was screen and bezel with it off.
As for picture it's very bright, and the IPS aspect of it really slows over TN panels. It's something that can only be noticed in person and not via any video or image.
review image review image review image
on 23 November 2013
For £110, I wasn't expecting much, but this monitor exceeds all of my expectations. It has beautiful aesthetics with its thin profile and remarkably small bezel. It has a surprisingly solid construction and the stand is sturdy, so nothing wobbles like on some other cheaper displays.

Being an IPS screen, it has top notch viewing angles. The anti-glare coating the panel has on it serves its purpose well, but doesn't dull the screen too much, so colours are punchy and vivid.

If there was one thing that I would want, it would be height adjustment - but in general, no display in this price range has this feature, and it isn't worth deducting a star for that reason alone. It does have tilt adjustment.

If you're looking for a really nice, affordable monitor, look no further.
on 4 April 2015
Absolutely an amazing panel, looks great and also makes gaming look so much more pleasant than a regular TN panel. I can't recommend this enough and I have suggested it to all of my friends who need a new monitor. Most of which have gotten it and love it. Makes my whole setup pop too.
Just want another for my xbox now.
review image
on 18 October 2014
For the price, you really can't grumble. Really nice IPS display. Speakers aren't anything to shout about, but are seriously handy if you don't have a speaker set up, and they don't add much to the thickness of the screen. I currently have mine mounted on a two-screen arm and will be purchasing a second soon.
review image
VINE VOICEon 3 September 2014
I bought this to go in between two aoc-i2367fh 23 inch monitors .

Being a newer model there have been a few improvements. Firstly the stand is a much better quality and design, but even so it still leans. I double checked with my phone (spirit level) and it leans a little to the right. But being that it is between two other monitors it is probably more noticeable.

The overall quality of the monitor is better than the two others next to it. The colour and vibrancy is superior, text is much sharper. Also the control buttons are in a more reasonable place.

Speakers are as per the course quite tinny. But given the price point the overall package is really great value.

Overall if money is a bit tight and you want an IPS widescreen then I would recommend this model. It certainly represents value for money.
on 23 December 2014
This is a great monitor. I really mean GREAT. I can see myself in full HD fashion and spot any ugly detail in my photos, then edit them and post them online for everyone to inevitably fall in love with me.

Don't take it the wrong way: I'm ugly as hell. But thanks to this monitor, I'm able to make myself look like a young Robert Redford. Except I don't like anything like him.

Ok, it's just my mom who says I'm beautiful. But she gets to see some very nice pictures of me thanks to my being able to edit them precisely :)

(GREAT monitor, really!)
on 1 March 2014
The monitor is well worth the money, it looks good and i had no problem of setting it up, i had bought a HDMI cable as i didn't know the monitor came with one, I have no regrets buying the monitor, but i would like to point out that the speakers are not very good, tried the screen with it's speakers then connected my own seperate speakers and they sounded a lot better. i wouldn't buy this product without connecting better speakers to it.