Style Name: Feel|Change
Price:£4.43+ £2.95 shipping

on 27 February 2011
i was a little sceptic when i saw this but thought why not?, first used it and was blown away, it feels awesome and lasts for a while, well worth buying.
on 15 May 2014
My husband and I always use this tingle lube as it adds that little bit extra, I love the feeling it gives, makes it easier to orgasim
on 3 December 2014
It's lube - it does what it says and makes joints work much more better :)

I'm not sure about other reviewers saying it's meant to warm certain parts, I didn't feel any of that. I can say it was slippery and lasted quite a while. Had no need for a top up!
on 14 November 2011
WOW, takes a little while to get going, but so worth it, hot and cold at the same time, tingly and just oh so good.
on 24 February 2014
much cheaper than shop brought, has a nice smooth feel to it. doesn't cause irradiation like some other lubes i have used before. :)
on 15 August 2015
Great lube gets my wife ready and begging for action
on 9 February 2015
tingle thing was quite interesting, it was first lube I was using in my life so not many things I can compare with;) maybe next review will be more interesting;)
on 31 July 2014
As a change from my normal Colgate toothpaste it's just so-so. While it certainly made my mouth feel invigorated, but gave my mouth a greasy feeling. Also, I feel that play is a rather frivolous name - good oral hygiene is a serious business! Moreover, the electric toothbrush that Amazon recommend I buy with it, while certainly vibrating powerfully, was a rather suggestive shape :-/
on 14 February 2015
I used this on my girlfriend in her vagina and anus resulting in her crying and running to the bathroom to shower after a couple minutes once the tingling started. I wanted to be able to relate to her so I put it on my dick. The tingling began and the feeling was terrible. In order to increase the intensity of the feeling I used a hair-dryer on my dick, and thought that it was going to fall off. My dick still survives, but my faith in this product does not.
on 16 November 2014
This lube is just awful. At first it feels really soft and silky but within seconds it went tacky and dried up and did absolutely nothing. I will never buy this lube again.