on 7 June 2014
the clues in the name!!! The are perfect and I will buy again. Only down side is that it does not seems to last as long as some of the others..
on 29 June 2014
Silky smooth, non greasy. Avoids all of the problems with other cheaper products I've used to date. This doesn't become sticky with friction
on 30 January 2015
This isn't perfect glide. That's a different product. The item description does not match the product at all
on 3 March 2014
Me and my partner have tried many different lubes, but this one is the best by far. It doesn't dry out for a long time, and is excellent for anal sex, masturbation and for erotic massage. It's silky smooth and not sticky in the slightest. Best sex I've had is with this lube.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2015
Sticky. Not super slippery like other silicone products.
on 9 December 2014
Very slippy! Just use a small amount.
on 14 September 2014
Feels pretty good on and met with my wife's approval on several occasions so far! Doesn't appear to stain anything and doesn't feel sticky when it dries. Overall a handy thing to keep around the marital bed!
on 3 May 2015
well if I do die in my sleep what a way to go mrs loves it, they wont be able to close the coffin lid after this
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2014
The best of the best. I have been looking for lubes for so long. They are all sticky no matter what you have been using. However, this is the real deal. It's not sticky and have a very silky texture. Most importantly never stick to you. I am a happy customer and will get more once I ran out!
on 14 April 2015