on 31 December 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for my son at christmas who loves Sloths, it soon turned out to be his favourite present. The quality is fantastic and perfect to "cuddle" (stuffed just right)
on 21 July 2013
I have been looking for a realistic, soft sloth plushie for ages and this one is the best one out there. It's soft, huggable, and I know the receiver of this gift will just love it!
on 2 August 2013
This was present for my daughter and she loves it. There are many soft toy Sloths on the market at the moment, but this one is best because it actually looks like a Sloth. Very soft too. Great therapy to cuddle.
on 3 January 2014
A nice cuddle toy and very good quality.
Good for the price.
Seems well made and looks as though it should wash well.
on 19 September 2013
This was a present for my daughters friend, the packaging was small, we opened it to wrap up the sloth and shook it to get if fluffy again! It's a nice size and lovely and soft. If you want a sloth this is a good choice! She loved it.
on 19 June 2013
Fantastic little toy! I love sloths, so this is perfect! The face is very life like, and the fur is very well made. Good price!
on 6 March 2015
I got mine from Chester Zoo and it's exactly the same... THE LEGS ARE NOT ON BACKWARDS. It does malt a bit but it's not drastic. Really good quality. It's not heavily stuffed so it's nice and cuddly, it does sometime need to be shaken up to spred the stuffing.
I really don't know why people have put bad reviews about it, it is the best one that I have seen.
on 29 December 2013
I love it it is soft and fantastic quality my daughter loves it So much she takes it everywere lush
on 25 July 2013
I bought this teddy for my girlfriend, she's fasinated by sloths. I can honestly say she was absolutely delighted with this teddy (as was i). If you are looking for a resonably priced, realistic looking sloth, I would recommed buying this teddy.
11 comment15 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2013
Christmas present for my daughter so she won rtf see it but it's just like the picture if your into sloths this is perfect