Top critical review
1 of 1 people found this helpful
It clearly isn't meant for a child as these balls could easily be swallowed
on 6 December 2015
I would appreciate the seller contacting me regarding this product. It is meant for a child but as some of the fluff was a bit loose I was brushing the fur to get of it before Christmas. Luckily I was doing this over the bath because as I was brushing, little black balls were coming out of the sloth and falling into the bath. It clearly isn't meant for a child as these balls could easily be swallowed.