Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 April 2013
I'm biased. I first ran into Dizraeli when he was fronting 'Bad Science' at Shambala about six years ago and even then his presence was immediate and joyous. Much later I saw him playing a small gig with the bassist and beatboxer from the Small Gods, Bellatrix. Ten minutes in I was smiling like a loon.

That said, I don't think this album perfect. I do think it a carefully crafted and very open mixture of hip hop, folk and spoken word.

The combination of lots of great musicians with their own contributions means there is not a dominant feel, so if you like your music simple and generic then this'll turn you off. But if you revel in something not quite like anything else which repays listening to again and again...
on 9 December 2013
Saw this band at Looe Music Festival 2013 and although it is not my usual choice of music I love this album! Bought it for my partner and I now listen to it as much as he does.

An eclectic mix of very original tunes, some hip-hop, some more folky, some even quite amusing, but all of them very catchy.

Awesome album from a brilliant band with superb stage presence that surpasses that of any big name music artists. If you ever get a chance to see them live DO IT!
on 31 May 2013
A sure-fire hit in my books.
So many things I could say about this, but I'd rather just say to people.. BUY THIS ALBUM (from the Dizraeli website)
on 10 December 2013
Bought this for a friend and got the free download.
Although this fella has some lyrical skills and his West Country twang definitely works not like much of english rappers today.

It's not for me though as I found the
rest of the album just a bit too weird and it doesn't quite reach the level of "Never Mind" & "We Had A Song" which both have great production.
That's just my opinion!!
on 29 September 2015
Awesome!
on 26 January 2015
The cd that came in the box was not the cd that belonged in the box. It was an entirely different thing and was also damaged.
on 18 March 2015