on 4 September 2014
Like niagra after five minutes with this bad boy
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box, it's delightful!
It's quiet too and small so nice and discreet to carry with you
on 25 November 2015
My partner has become very much redundant. One of the best toys I have bought. It does the job every time if you get my drift. It's cheap and easy to run only taking one AAA battery. I would recomend this to anyone.
on 17 May 2015
Great fun, always ended up very wet so the waterproof feature came in handy. caution, may cause unexpected laughter.
on 21 March 2014
,for the wife, really enjoys,gives her great pleasure.Great little piece of kit,well worth the money.Would tell others who may be interested,go and buy.
on 10 December 2013
nice warm feel to the material its made from, nice and small and light, and not too loud or strong vibration.
on 1 February 2014
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Does what it says on the tin.
on 31 May 2014
As described a fun mini vibrator and easy to bring with you on your weekends away. Does exactley what it says on the box "delights"
on 2 June 2015
Perfect. This product as come a long way from the 1970's!!
on 13 December 2013
I have ms and am losing sensation; but this product has literally changed my (sex) life and boosted my relationship
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse