on 24 May 2014
Ordered 2 of these - the holes that are supposed to take the instrument supports were badly prepared and inconsistent. So the instrument supports would not screw in securely. Same on both. Utter rubbish and aggro to have to return.
on 12 December 2015
These have resulted in the instruments being played more often.

Instead of having to take the instrument out it's case, wherever that's kept, you can grab it off the wall.

They also display your instruments as the works of art they are.
on 11 August 2014
I never leave feedback but feel compelled. Really poor quality, would have sent it back but low value so not worth the effort. 'Arms' didn't fit properly and wobble, holes for them not drilled properly so had to enlarge, plus wood looked so poor I had to stain it before mounting it to the wall. Very shoddy. It does get one star as once up it works fine - for the time being at least. Disappointing though, wish I'd bought something else.
on 4 December 2013
This arrived quickly and was easy to attach to the wall. It is good for keeping my uke up high away from the kids and looks great on the wall too! This hangar is not ugly of bulky on the wall and is sturdy and strong.
on 17 December 2014
i like it....but tightened the screw to tight and it split. there was some sort of putty on it where it there had maybe been a crack before. Couldn't see it once it was mounted and the Ukuele looks great on it.
on 9 January 2015
The holders are as expected,. However what I didn't expect that the delivery man would utterly destroy our cat flap when he pushed the package through it. The cat flap will cost far more to replace than the two holders he delivered this afternoon.
on 3 January 2014
Its nice to have a place for my uke and this hanger is perfect. It is a really nice design, small and tidy. Easy to fit on the wall. I use this for my Tenor size ukulele. Does the job perfectly.
on 15 June 2014
In needed something small and compact so that I could mount my Ukulele on the bulkhead of my boat.
Does exactly would wanted , great product and low price.
Brilliant
on 29 June 2016
I hung a mini guitar in my daughters room. managed to put a bit of style into the room other than pink. looks cool
on 25 September 2013
Easy to put on the wall and holds my banjolele safely and neatly. An exellent product and a reasonable price.

See one answered question