on 21 September 2014
My son aged 15 loves it. Great little board. It is light to carry and robust. My son even brought it abroad with him. Good value
on 1 October 2015
Excellent skateboard. Really smooth and great turning (apparently) my son loves it. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 April 2015
Great penny board for getting around on but I had to grease the bearings a bit.
on 28 October 2015
Cheapest I could find online, so I wasn't expecting it to be very good. It came 4 days before expected, and is very high quality. I'd give more than 5 stars if I could
on 16 July 2014
Great board. Does the job. Good price too :)
on 27 October 2015
Thank you very much for a great quality and inexpensive penny style board and such swift standard delivery within a day of dispatch. I would highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend so much on a real penny board.
on 18 March 2014
My daughter kept on and on for one of these then we finally gave in, providing she wore a helmet etc.......This product was sturdier and reliable than I expected and a great starter for any child wanting to speed up their pace! I have also had a go but I must've lost my balance in my older years! However, the kid is enjoying it and its keeping up with robust environments!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2015
The board itself is brilliant. It rides smoothly, quickly and turns very well. I bought one because my friends got me into it and their decks were a lot more sturdy than mine which was a concern when I first unboxed it, but once I started riding it, it made it a lot more easy to make sharp corners. The board as a whole is very sturdy, the colour is brilliant and it arrived on the first predicted day of delivery. Overall, money well spent because it's cheap and it is excellent quality.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2014
Great item, packaging badly damaged which was a shame as it was a birthday gift. Skateboard wasn't damaged though.
on 10 January 2015
I ordered the board and it came 3 days early which was very good. The wheels are a bit loose but i don't know much about boards. I really like it and I have been using it every single day.
review image
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse