Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 DownloadChange

on 17 June 2013
Not my usual taste of music, but after reading glowing reviews I thought I'd give them a try - probably the best decision I've made this year!

This is one of the only albums I own that I can listen to without changing track.

From start to finish this album is excellent, fresh and uplifting. Makes such a change from the rap central that is the current pop charts.

Not really sure what else to add, all I can do is recommend this to anyone at all, regardless of taste. Personally, I frequent DnB, Garage, Pop, Dubstep making this album the odd one out, but still love it!

Imagine Dragons will become, if not already, absolutely massive.

Spot on!
on 8 September 2012
This is such an incredible album, with drum beats, great vocals and a mix of sounds that will appeal to everyone. I played this at school (I'm 16) and everyone loved it from people who listen from things like Oasis and then people who listen to Dubstep

Radioactive is catchy and has a heavy beat and WILL get stuck in your head all day, be warned. But unlike Carly Rae Jepsen, it doesn't get over played. Tiptoe is more upbeat and more fun and kinda feel good :) It's time is a classic with a brilliant beat and is so catchy and guaranteed will make you happy. Demons isn't actually that dark but it does slow the album down. Great for early morning listening! On top of the world is such a brilliant feel good song, will literally make you feel on top of the world. Amsterdam has a good riff to it, but is slightly less catchy than the rest of the album :) here me is the sort of music you would imagine to be played at reading or leeds festival again good riff and great guitar playing. Every night is a bit more r and b but talks less about bodies compared to r n b. I liked it despite the fact I really don't like Rihanna and stuff. Bleeding out is INCREDIBLE. Definitely one of the best tracks on the album. It has a good beat to it and is extremly catchy. Underdog is sort of jamaican but has that imagine dragons feel. Nothing left to say is a little more depressing but still manages to be upbeat. Rocks has another great riff for the end of the album and is a great feel good song but still will make anyone feel happy they listened to one of the best albums on earth

Radioactive, it's time and bleeding out are my favourites but it's so close

However where on earth is the ability to download it on mp3 or even buy the CD from the UK? This band has been top of the itunes chart - amazon mp3 bring imagine dragons to the UK!
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2014
Not a bad track on the album, have played it to many friends and family and they have all loved it and three of them have bought for themselves :-)
on 12 July 2013
There are few albums I could say this about, but I genuinely think that every song on it is good, with a few that are absolutely brilliant! If you are going to buy this, I'd go for the Deluxe edition as the extra songs are definitely worth it.
on 18 June 2013
I love this band because when you listen to the cd for the very first time you don't nkow what to expect from the next song. Every one is different and wonderful. You feel like dancing, jumping, singing. Amazing!! I love them
on 3 March 2014
All their songs are very different so you don't feel as though you are listening to same sound album. I downloaded this album based on 2 song that i liked and was presently surprised to like every song on the album. i don't skip any. I like a mix of music from Oasis to Muse to Take That so it's not about the style of music that sold me this album it was the lads themselves.
on 4 April 2013
I have been waiting for this album to be released in the UK ever since I heard their song 'on top of the world' for the first time. Since then I have continued to listen to their fantastic tracks such as 'radioactive', 'it's time' and 'demons'. Now I have just got the album I can't stop listening to it every one of the 13 or so songs are brilliant and now I just want to see them live. Well done Imagine Dragons hope you get to number 1 and are going to release a 2nd album.
on 7 May 2013
I am officially a very new fan. I found these guys courtesy of an advert on sky and heard radioactive. A little digging on youtube and my word what a find. I have ordered this album already but have listened to all of the imagine dragons music on youtube etc as well as the EPs. Now usually I find I am very picky with music and the only modern bands that I listen to and I mean albums not one song, is Linkin Park and Evanescence, accoustic only Daft Punk. I think my mac book is getting sick of me listening to the same songs over and over.
All the songs are very easy going and very catchy and I really cant say one song is stronger than the other.
The problem with Imagine Dragons is that quite frankly none of the songs are "weak" if you will, none are fillers they are all decent well done songs in their own individual right. I very highly recommend that anybody tries listeninging to this group, they are going to be massive (if there's any justice) and have the talent to do it.

on 9 May 2013
After taking a chance on their 'Hear Me EP' purely on the recommendation of a relative i was extremely impressed with what i had heard and almost instantly found myself wanting more from them and was very happy to find their full album was releasing just around the corner. Needless to say, as soon as this release came out i was quick to pick it up and see if the rest of their material could live up to what were 4 very strong tracks and the short answer to that is definitely yes. I'll admit i was skeptical whether or not they could top what i had already heard from the EP, but they exceeded my expectations giving out an albums worth of equally strong tracks, "Bleeding Out" and "Tiptoe" being among my favourites. To anyone who likes what they've heard from these guys, whether it be a single track or their EP's, i say get this album and you will not be disappointed.
on 5 March 2015
I had the original back in 2013 after it had came out a few months before. I always meant to buy the deluxe version as it comes with the 7 bonus songs (Cover Up from the Imagine Dragons EP; I Don't Mind and Selene from the Hell and Silence EP; The River and America from the It's Time EP and Round and Round and My Fault from the continued silence EP) so you get a real feel for Imagine Dragons music throughout their history.

The Normal Night Visions is fantastic and the deluxe is just the same and maybe even better, while the normal offers you amazing music imagine dragons produced at the time the deluxe is for those who want to know what imagine dragons as once and will always be about. 5/5.

I suggest if you liked this to visit and buy the new album smoke + mirrors, are follow this link to it Smoke + Mirrors